SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

pstair

Reaction score
Apparently green tag got BMI requirement. I tried to join in a previous session but was not allowed to as my BMI only 27. Haha

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My BMI 21.7. But if I don’t go green tag. I might become default green tag.
The other groups more xiong, you confirm won't enter Green if you go for others.

I went for Yellow and Blue before because my friends were there, I was close to getting out of camp by ambulance... I am that unfit, that's why I stuck with green. :s13: (Yes, I'm obese)

Last edited:

ragegoh

Reaction score
I always go blue. If you really did not exercise for a year and u go there. There is a tendency you might over exert urself. After the first session you’ll be fine.

Last month my first session I went blue. I almost blackout. Eyes seeing stars like in club like that. The surrounding sound like echo. So I pace myself slower abit and tahan till outpro.

Don’t know is it become we do burpees then mountain climber then push up or not. All blood rush to head :s22:

The other groups more xiong, you confirm won't enter Green if you go for others.

I went for Yellow and Blue before because my friends were there, I was close to getting out of camp by ambulance... I am that unfit, that's why I stuck with green. :s13: (Yes, I'm obese)

Awkward

Reaction score
Anyone recently go Maju for IPPT? Do they still have the extra push up machines + screen at the side for you to practice/check your form before you do the actual test? Last week I did ippt during ICT, the machine keep no counting me, I sibei pek cek. I'm asking in case they closed the practice eliss machines due to covid

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you really did not exercise for a year and u go there. There is a tendency you might over exert urself. After the first session you’ll be fine.
I went for 3 sessions over 3 consecutive weekends. Years-long inactive me did not see much progress other than walking out completely zombified and drained. (And racing heart + headache for the next 5 hours) :s13: Green is just the right pace for me, enough to make me sweat and pant (and see stars if I push myself harder during the gym period). I'd only go Blue if I'm a lot fitter.

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
Anyone recently go Maju for IPPT? Do they still have the extra push up machines + screen at the side for you to practice/check your form before you do the actual test? Last week I did ippt during ICT, the machine keep no counting me, I sibei pek cek. I'm asking in case they closed the practice eliss machines due to covid

i went khatib fcc. The cisco pti sibei noob. The push up machine i did twice. machine timer keep stuck at 60 secs. cannot detect me i think. the pti keep ask me do. go lower. knn i do like 15. all no count then ask me do. re try twice all like that. when 3rd attempt i already shag balls liao. ended up only can do around 23.

sibei dulan almost want fk the cisco pti.

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now since 1st IPT session doesn't need to be an IPPT session, does the 1st IPT session needs to be done at FCC, or it can be done at IPT in the park.

Not really need to go FCC. Just that FCC got more slots and can clear faster. The last I checked, IPT in the park got no slots. Its all the way till May liao. If your window closes within these few months, best to go to FCC to clear the sessions.

Kingnoking123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No ipt slot in March?
My window close in april 26
How sia die liao ?

Sent from Abalone Jucy 5G Smartphone using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.