AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys. Those with the legion 5 pro. Do you find the track pad one side is slight sink in compare to another ?

Both my set got the same issue hmmm left go down slightly more then the right

Sent from Samsung S21U [E][X][Y][N][O] using GAGT

Similar to what i had on the legion 5 previously,Does it look like this?

78sB0ue.jpg

Last edited:

wrxkev

Reaction score
Just gotten the pro slim amd yoga yesterday with the promo Code. Today no more liao. Luckiy.

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Now hzcn only have 10%, same fate as per iprice in the past. gxgx to those who got the L5P with hzcn, the rest who eyeing the laptop, even have stock wont be able to enjoy good disc

Hey bro don worry, this promo come and go. HZCNSALE was once back to 10% and they revert shortly to 30%. I would suggest you to check daily , you never know they might refresh new model !

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys. Those with the legion 5 pro. Do you find the track pad one side is slight sink in compare to another ?

mine doesn't really sink.. just only abit.. but doesn't really bother me..

Beside window update and set battery conservation 55-60% , uninstall mcafee livesafe. Then the rest we can use as per normal liao right ?

Yes. just use per normal can liao. Might want to update your graphics card driver.

Now hzcn only have 10%, same fate as per iprice in the past. gxgx to those who got the L5P with hzcn, the rest who eyeing the laptop, even have stock wont be able to enjoy good disc

wow. then it's really amazing that Lenovo honour the order. They could have cancel the order and told us that there was a mistake in the coupon.

Love u la Lenovo! will do a good review over the weekend.

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Similar to what i had on the legion 5 previously,Does it look like this?

78sB0ue.jpg

L6uRKI7l.jpg

This is my set. The one my friend took over has slightly more obvious slanted one side. Overall I find it ok , I using external mouse. I am more particular on external like chip or dent. But the set was flawless haha

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score

stone1978

Reaction score
Hey guys here to share the love again

Whoever purchase a laptop or desktop during this festive season

https://www.lenovo.com/sg/en/giftre...hNQNztfGfdHS1w8eE0X9P0qwCmvZ51jE0OEz42FOl01ak

change the blue tab on top to lenovopro top spender --> Lunar new year giveaway

Enter your detail and submit , deadline 28 feb Huat everyone

p/s MTM number is under lenovo vantage check under product number

^^v

Oh great! Thank you

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess so. Sayang the code no more lol

Posted from PCWX using LIO-L29

Thats why is fastest finger first mah

You nv know unless someone found it and post here to share

Even lenovo sg fb page is just push for retailer sales

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess so. Sayang the code no more lol

Actually when u look at the terms and conditions.. you can buy first.. if you don't like it, you can initiate the refund. basically you have nothing to lose.

i didn't think much.. because looking at the spec, it will minimum cost at least $2.4k based on the limited CPU and gfx chip availability. so getting it at $1.9k.. it's really a steal.

I spoke to my friend who work in Dell, he mentioned that no way Dell will sell at this price for their G7 or G5 series.. i also kind of worried that whether Lenovo will honour or not. Hence i earlier on the past few pages i was asking Darren whether did he received any shipping order.

if they don't honour. too bad... if it honour.. good..

thankfully i got another buyer for my old rig.. so selling it probably next week.. will get back $700. so nett nett my this laptop only cost me $1.1k.

coolfire

Reaction score
Actually when u look at the terms and conditions.. you can buy first.. if you don't like it, you can initiate the refund. basically you have nothing to lose.

i didn't think much.. because looking at the spec, it will minimum cost at least $2.4k based on the limited CPU and gfx chip availability. so getting it at $1.9k.. it's really a steal.

I spoke to my friend who work in Dell, he mentioned that no way Dell will sell at this price for their G7 or G5 series.. i also kind of worried that whether Lenovo will honour or not. Hence i earlier on the past few pages i was asking Darren whether did he received any shipping order.

if they don't honour. too bad... if it honour.. good..

thankfully i got another buyer for my old rig.. so selling it probably next week.. will get back $700. so nett nett my this laptop only cost me $1.1k.

Yea that's true. Well, see how it goes from here then

poorboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Haix wanted use the code for non pro version. Felt that the pro version too much for my needs. But end up dun have the coupon liao

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haix wanted use the code for non pro version. Felt that the pro version too much for my needs. But end up dun have the coupon liao
Non pro version also not released yet. When the time comes maybe coupon also expired liao

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yea its not perfectly even...although not as bad as the one u posted for legion 5.

i guess "PRO" model more QC ? :s13:

:s12:

Last edited:

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
oh whoa... does it? How to see this? :s22:

Same ah how to track 3070. But I play genshin impact in high setting I can feel the heat from the side but the laptop itself quite cool.

The qhd display really top notch man. What have I been missing out this 10 year. Even the wall paper look dam sharp.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.