SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ontodhcp

Reaction score
Hey bros,

Saturday i went for my IPT and manage to get the 4th update from the OC.

For those who want to clear their IPT program, the requirement is to have 9 IPT and 1 non-ICT IPPT. Now the IPPT can be ANY session in-between 1th to 10th session so you no need to wait until 10th session then book IPPT.

Example

1/2/3/4/5th session IPT 6th session IPPT 7/8/9/10th IPT = Clear your IPT

Do remember to check your account to check your record/attendance purposes

As for RT, i heard is after financial year which is end of march.
If any difficulty to clear/book, please call unit or SAF hotline

I email ns.sg, and this is the reply I got.
Apparently, it's different from what the OC have said.

Please be informed that IPT sessions slots are open from 26 Jan 2021 onwards and NSmen can start booking the sessions from 21 Jan 2021. NSmen can now start an IPT programme without an IPPT session (i.e. NSman can book any IPT session as the first IPT attempt). Please note that the 10th IPT session (last) will remain as an IPPT attempt. Do book a non-ICT IPPT session (not IPT) for this last session.

In order to complete the IPT programme, the non-ICT IPPT must be attempted on the 10th IPT session.

Greent

Reaction score
Maybe u want to call the hotline, apparently the MINDEF hotline lady and the OC mention the same things which is any slot can be your IPPT.

ragegoh

Reaction score
I emailed Ns.sg. The ippt can be any session between 1st to 10th session. Don’t have to be the last.

As long as you attend 9 ipt sessions and 1 ippt regardless of order, you clear window.

ontodhcp

Reaction score
I emailed Ns.sg. The ippt can be any session between 1st to 10th session. Don’t have to be the last.

As long as you attend 9 ipt sessions and 1 ippt regardless of order, you clear window.

Maybe u want to call the hotline, apparently the MINDEF hotline lady and the OC mention the same things which is any slot can be your IPPT.

Wa lao, means their customer service give me wrong advice?
How come they so inconsistence one?

ragegoh

Reaction score
I verified with fcc oc already. He say actually any session in between can already.

Frognatus

Reaction score
is it a must to pass the IPT-IPPT (10th session of IPT)? If fail to clear the IPT-IPPT, does that mean the next window need to do RT?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it a must to pass the IPT-IPPT (10th session of IPT)? If fail to clear the IPT-IPPT, does that mean the next window need to do RT?

As long as you have attended 9 IPTs and 1 IPPT (By 'default' it should be 10 IPTs including 2 IPT-IPPT on the 1st and 10th sessions) you are considered fulfilled your IPPT requirement regardless of whether you pass or fail the IPPT and the next window will still be IPPT/IPT.

scooter227

Reaction score
Hi can I check if i failed my ippt in the last window, now I have to book RT for this coming window. But I know that I will be called back to camp for reservist this year, which there is a confirmed ippt session. Can I just pass the ippt session during reservist to clear my window for this year?

ragegoh

Reaction score
If I not wrong yes. But only valid for ICT IPPT.

Hi can I check if i failed my ippt in the last window, now I have to book RT for this coming window. But I know that I will be called back to camp for reservist this year, which there is a confirmed ippt session. Can I just pass the ippt session during reservist to clear my window for this year?

PaperRay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

next windows is RT 20-n (number of IPT-IPPT attended)

so if you completed 10 ipt-ippt = next year is 10 RT

RT and IPT are belongs same training session liao

Hhlm91

Reaction score
I did my ippt a few days before my window close (first week of March) and failed. Today I check the portal to book RT. But it states my 2021 window is open again for IPPT. No RT. Anyone faced the same issue? Weird.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did my ippt a few days before my window close (first week of March) and failed. Today I check the portal to book RT. But it states my 2021 window is open again for IPPT. No RT. Anyone faced the same issue? Weird.
Probably waived like mine. RT waived.
Have u received the sms from mindef?

Greent

Reaction score
I'm completed the whole IPT 4 days before deadline and 1/3/2021 i received this waiver sms -_-;

Now ask me to clear 2021 windows by next year.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm completed the whole IPT 4 days before deadline and 1/3/2021 i received this waiver sms -_-;

Now ask me to clear 2021 windows by next year.
On the bright side, you do get paid half-day for each session. And you also brought us valuable first-hand info and experience. :)

Greent

Reaction score
ha ha !! ya .. the makan $

April resume again but this time plan to pass it and close case.
This IPT make me loss 4 OT and 2 AL for the month of Jan ....

ontodhcp

Reaction score
Wa lao, means their customer service give me wrong advice?
How come they so inconsistence one?

So I tried to email them using another email address with the same question, this time round the reply is worst, looks like their customer service really cannot make it.

Your last session of IPT-IPPT must be done on the 10th session. Please be inform that your booking should be under IPT programme but kindly ensure that you select the dates that conducts IPPT.

This one even ask me to book an IPT-IPPT, not non-ICT-IPPT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.