Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

CherryBee

Reaction score
I think its only ystd.
Previous week i went to look see look see at 1pm+, then again at 3pm+ (cause i was nearby la nt because im mad hahahaaha), carpark was quite empty

wait what! so will have to go earlier then 2pm for parking?

Shizuka9

Reaction score
wait what! so will have to go earlier then 2pm for parking?

We arrived at about 2pm. Though carpark indicated full, the 2 nice abangs let us in after checking if we are going for cruise. There were still a few lots on L2.

Shizuka9

Reaction score
Have also booked for palace but didn't notice any priority slip? Did you receive some instructions after the online check in?

Slip, or rather sticker, was given at point of health declaration before registration. That’s for priority for check-in. There will be a palace counter at the entrance for check-in at L2 of main building after your test is done at L3 of carpark. A staff will bring you to baggage screening, then then a cordoned off area with refreshments and drinks to wait in while they process your check-in. Once the cards are ready, they will bring you to the auto gates for passport screening. They don’t issue the mice pods anymore, so bring your TraceTogether tokens or app on phone. Many points of TT check-in. They will disinfect your luggage exterior at start of gangway to ship. Then just proceed to ship and enjoy yourselves!

PrincZe

Master Member
Reaction score
Slip, or rather sticker, was given at point of health declaration before registration. That’s for priority for check-in. There will be a palace counter at the entrance for check-in at L2 of main building after your test is done at L3 of carpark. A staff will bring you to baggage screening, then then a cordoned off area with refreshments and drinks to wait in while they process your check-in. Once the cards are ready, they will bring you to the auto gates for passport screening. They don’t issue the mice pods anymore, so bring your TraceTogether tokens or app on phone. Many points of TT check-in. They will disinfect your luggage exterior at start of gangway to ship. Then just proceed to ship and enjoy yourselves!
Oh, well no need to bring the mice pod everywhere u go now

Sent from OnePlus IN2020 using GAGT

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
We arrived at about 2pm. Though carpark indicated full, the 2 nice abangs let us in after checking if we are going for cruise. There were still a few lots on L2.

woo sweet. appreciate the detailed information. So there's a possibility we can be boarded before 2pm if you are early enough.

Any idea if we'll be able to access the specialty restaurants once we're onboard? a late lunch maybe.

nachoskia

Reaction score
yes u can immediately proceed to specialty restaurants for lunch if u can be onboard by 4pm. then for the rest of e meals u can wait for ur butler to help u to reserve.

woo sweet. appreciate the detailed information. So there's a possibility we can be boarded before 2pm if you are early enough.

Any idea if we'll be able to access the specialty restaurants once we're onboard? a late lunch maybe.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
yes u can immediately proceed to specialty restaurants for lunch if u can be onboard by 4pm. then for the rest of e meals u can wait for ur butler to help u to reserve.

What time does the restaurants starts operations tho?

Shizuka9

Reaction score

Yes, can. I had late lunch at umi uma taking the jap bento. My butler encouraged us to go to specialty restaurant as palace restaurant was full.

ryanlion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, can. I had late lunch at umi uma taking the jap bento. My butler encouraged us to go to specialty restaurant as palace restaurant was full.

Apparently is it they reserved the seats for the Genting club guests?

I wasnt quite pleased as they can reserve in advance but not necessarily Palace. But I can see why they are better valued though since they board the ship more often.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
I went on last weekends cruise.

They converted half of the Lido to halal food, and generally issued tables to non-muslims at the other far half of the Lido. Have to walk to and from very far.:(

Last edited:

Shizuka9

Reaction score
Apparently is it they reserved the seats for the Genting club guests?

I wasnt quite pleased as they can reserve in advance but not necessarily Palace. But I can see why they are better valued though since they board the ship more often.

No idea but it could be this round the palace was pretty much max occupancy. The butlers were quite harassed and mine took quite some time to respond to me and just left us alone half the time. My butler did say if I want to reserve specific timings at the palace restaurant, she can help us do so. So I guess any palace guest can make reservation in advance if we want. Though I had no issue getting seat at any time last evening and today so far without reservation.

Lighthand

Reaction score
Just returned for the 1st time from 2N cruise over the weekend in Palace. Following information might be useful to 1st time Palace passengers:

1. You can definitely go earlier than test timing given (I arrive at 2:30pm and given timing was 4:45pm). There are seats at level 3 testing area for Palace guest, and the queue moves very fast. We were onboard by 3:30pm with longest wait for ART results (30mins).

2. Call your butler as soon as you reach your cabin. Their number is given on a card located near the telephone.

3. The all-you-can drink privilege for Palace guest that's booked BEFORE 28th Feb is still valid. Our butler collected all our sail passes during her visit to our cabin, and put the deluxe drinks package stickers on each of them. She explained that those who purchased after 28th Feb, will need to follow the new privileges as indicated in T&Cs (no all-you-can drink, except happy hour).

4. Very important to have an idea what you want shows you wish to see, as well as what you would like to eat. The butler will help you make all the bookings in advance during first visit to your cabin, as well as indicate if you've any dietary issues/requirement/allergies.

5. After point 4 is completed, I would recommend making all the pool bookings for next day.

There were many positives & good memories during this trip, but there were a few negatives as well. However in nett total the positives outweigh the negatives, so this cruise goes into my books as a great one.

Btw for the drinks package, I would suggest to skip it and go for the drinks promo onboard (i.e. buy beer and wine at deck 6). Unfortunately it takes quite a while for drinks to arrive, when ordering at any of the specialty restaurants. Umi Uma took the longest (around 25~30mins) and Silk Road the fastest (around 10~15mins). At Mark Best the staff even told me to order a few at a time :s13: to avoid waiting too long.

Tampine

Reaction score
Can someone who are on the Sunday cruise share the dream daily please ? it would be very helpful. Many thanks 🙏🏻 ☺️

ryanlion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked well before 28 Feb! How did u show them u booked before that?
Do i have to insist on this privilege?

Just returned for the 1st time from 2N cruise over the weekend in Palace. Following information might be useful to 1st time Palace passengers:

1. You can definitely go earlier than test timing given (I arrive at 2:30pm and given timing was 4:45pm). There are seats at level 3 testing area for Palace guest, and the queue moves very fast. We were onboard by 3:30pm with longest wait for ART results (30mins).

2. Call your butler as soon as you reach your cabin. Their number is given on a card located near the telephone.

3. The all-you-can drink privilege for Palace guest that's booked BEFORE 28th Feb is still valid. Our butler collected all our sail passes during her visit to our cabin, and put the deluxe drinks package stickers on each of them. She explained that those who purchased after 28th Feb, will need to follow the new privileges as indicated in T&Cs (no all-you-can drink, except happy hour).

4. Very important to have an idea what you want shows you wish to see, as well as what you would like to eat. The butler will help you make all the bookings in advance during first visit to your cabin, as well as indicate if you've any dietary issues/requirement/allergies.

5. After point 4 is completed, I would recommend making all the pool bookings for next day.

There were many positives & good memories during this trip, but there were a few negatives as well. However in nett total the positives outweigh the negatives, so this cruise goes into my books as a great one.

Btw for the drinks package, I would suggest to skip it and go for the drinks promo onboard (i.e. buy beer and wine at deck 6). Unfortunately it takes quite a while for drinks to arrive, when ordering at any of the specialty restaurants. Umi Uma took the longest (around 25~30mins) and Silk Road the fastest (around 10~15mins). At Mark Best the staff even told me to order a few at a time :s13: to avoid waiting too long.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Oh crap. I booked ON the 28th.

How ah? :s13:

Are the onboard drinks promo really more attractive then the drinks package?

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score

Glad that you enjoy it...

For those making palace pool or facilities bookings try to do it on day 1 at deck 17 counter.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.