Chromecast with google tv 2020

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Chromecast with google tv just arrive this afternoon finally can watch all the movie and drama on my tv.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how come Viu is telling me this sorry your device is currently not compatible with this app.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come meWATCH app is not on Chromecast with google tv.

Can try sideloading:

https://www.gadgethacks.com/how-to/sideload-apps-chromecast-with-google-tv-get-virtually-any-android-app-big-screen-0342732/

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which usb c hub are you all using with your chromecast.

mystix

Reaction score
Hi all, interested to get this but would like to clarify something before i do. I don't need a VPN if i am just using my Singapore netflix account right on google tv right?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, interested to get this but would like to clarify something before i do. I don't need a VPN if i am just using my Singapore netflix account right on google tv right?

Yes you are right.

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this new chromecast? I would like to know if you are able to do fast forward of youtube video using the remote controller that they provide?

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this new chromecast? I would like to know if you are able to do fast forward of youtube video using the remote controller that they provide?

Yes can fast forward using the remote controller.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come i sideload app but the icon is not showing up on my app need to go to setting see all app to launch the app to use.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come i sideload app but the icon is not showing up on my app need to go to setting see all app to launch the app to use.

There should be a sideload app folder in the Home screen no?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have 2 problems with my cc 2020, or maybe i just dont know how to use.

1. when i go to my apps tabs it does not show all the apps, i have to go settings then apps then chose to open which.

2. when i move all the way to right on the apps the show all apps does not come how.

any knows? can teach me? i am apple user.:s22:
i can show screen shot later tonight.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thrn I gues Apple TV better

If you want to use Viu or MeWatch directly on the device, then yes Apple TV is better.

SingTel Cast and SingTel TV Go are also working well under Apple TV.

On the other hand, there are much more apps including many free ones for the Android TV OS.

saggice

Reaction score
I was told many apps are not supported yet as this device is officially not launched in sg yet

Haman

Reaction score
Hi, this CCWGTV can be plugged to AVR HDMI instead of TV as well right, similar to Roku Stick?
Is there HBO Go inside this Chromecast instead of HBO Max?
I have Xbox and Roku Stick but they only had HBO Max now with VPN. If I disable VPN, no HBO available.
Thanks.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, this CCWGTV can be plugged to AVR HDMI instead of TV as well right, similar to Roku Stick?
Is there HBO Go inside this Chromecast instead of HBO Max?
I have Xbox and Roku Stick but they only had HBO Max now with VPN. If I disable VPN, no HBO available.
Thanks.

Have HBO Go

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.