if ear pain how ah?

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If got lots of ear wax, use ear drop to soften it and let the solution flow out from ears. The wax will be flushed out then.

Just never never go use the cotton bud to dig ears, it will only push your ear wax further inside ear and towards ear drum

I have to say my ent skilful. There was a fine hair landed on my ear drum and he manage to take out..... you get to see what is in your ears and how he did it while performing the suction ....now I learnt my painful lesson.....

Thinking few month back , a small cockroach got into my son ear... rushed him to A&e to take out the cockroach......

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If got lots of ear wax, use ear drop to soften it and let the solution flow out from ears. The wax will be flushed out then.

Just never never go use the cotton bud to dig ears, it will only push your ear wax further inside ear and towards ear drum

I have to say my ent skilful. There was a fine hair landed on my ear drum and he manage to take out..... you get to see what is in your ears and how he did it while performing the suction ....now I learnt my painful lesson.....

Thinking few month back , a small cockroach got into my son ear... rushed him to A&e to take out the cockroach......

think i going to clean today liao

can feel a bit more "pain" now, this morning after i sniff and spit, saliva got traces of blood, don't know is it inside infection :s22::s22:

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think i going to clean today liao

can feel a bit more "pain" now, this morning after i sniff and spit, saliva got traces of blood, don't know is it inside infection :s22::s22:

Your pain is inside or outside?

My eczema so itchy inside and my whole ear so pain... I don’t even dare to touch my ears... even just by slight pulling , it’s already very painful......

Another thing when u put the ear drop, remember to flush it out.... don’t keep it inside lol

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
angry

went polyclinic thought can ask them help clear my ear wax

waited for almost 2 hours, go in, doctor say need make appointment to clear, end up still have to pay for consultation

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Your pain is inside or outside?

My eczema so itchy inside and my whole ear so pain... I don’t even dare to touch my ears... even just by slight pulling , it’s already very painful......

Another thing when u put the ear drop, remember to flush it out.... don’t keep it inside lol

internal one

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and set fire? :eek::eek:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/got-an-ear-full-heres-some-advice-for-ear-wax-removal

You can buy over-the-counter eardrops that break up earwax. The water-based ones contain ingredients such as acetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, or sodium bicarbonate. Oil-based products lubricate and soften the earwax. Studies haven't shown one type to be better than the other. Sometimes the eardrops will work on their own. Other times, a few squirts of water with a bulb syringe are needed. No one with a damaged eardrum should use a bulb syringe. If water gets into the middle ear, a serious infection is possible.

Inimatad

Reaction score
I had this pain in my left year 10 years ago.
I hurt so bad that I couldn't sleep at night. So I went to the ENT who initially thought it was impacted earwax but then after problems digging it out, I had a biopsy.
It was a cyst and the growth was diagnosed as a cholesteatoma.
It was destroying all the soft bones in my middle ear. So I had a procedure to remove the growth. Until today it did not recur but I lost hearing of most higher frequencies in my left ear.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I had this pain in my left year 10 years ago.
I hurt so bad that I couldn't sleep at night. So I went to the ENT who initially thought it was impacted earwax but then after problems digging it out, I had a biopsy.
It was a cyst and the growth was diagnosed as a cholesteatoma.
It was destroying all the soft bones in my middle ear. So I had a procedure to remove the growth. Until today it did not recur but I lost hearing of most higher frequencies in my left ear.

wah, but at least it's resolved

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.