Negative People Club

snowblaze

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Negative People Club (NPC). Please feel free to share all your burden, sorrow and negativity with the us. You are not alone, even if negative, we continue with life one day by one day.

NPC’s Quote: Hope can be a powerful force. But there's no actual magic in it. It's a false notion that people hang on to in times of despair.

NPC's Theme Song (Seasonal):

Wonder how NPC days look like?
Moddyday
Bluesday
Woenesday
Toughsday
Cryday
Sufferday
Sighday

Last edited:

snowblaze

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For sure. .is always easy for some people to inbue positivitty cos they in the first place they meet positive encounter... wjereas people who r neHative habe a 43ason cos they sad life exp and encounter.sigg pie

But no matternwhat hopenall jiayou and overcome..
Welcome! And I don’t understand some of your sentences :( but I get the gist. We should continue to be negative

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For sure. .is always easy for some people to inbue positivitty cos they in the first place they meet positive encounter... wjereas people who r neHative habe a 43ason cos they sad life exp and encounter.sigg pie

But no matternwhat hopenall jiayou and overcome..

Must let such ppl wear our shoes and walk our way then they would understand. If not even if you complain to them they won't understand and cannot 感同身受。they will think what's the big deal about this etc etc. Talk is easy. They only know how to tell you to relax and see open and blah blah blah. Complaining to someone who is having a good and better life than you is a waste of time.

snowblaze

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must let such ppl wear our shoes and walk our way then they would understand. If not even if you complain to them they won't understand and cannot 感同身受。they will think what's the big deal about this etc etc. Talk is easy. They only know how to tell you to relax and see open and blah blah blah. Complaining to someone who is having a good and better life than you is a waste of time.
I used to know this RC guy always tell people to give birth. DPX say raising kids is ok as long as you control. Teach me about what cost of living vs standard of living. Just keep my standard of living Low. Boast about how he raise 4kids.

Stop imposing your belief onto others!! Don’t expect people to live your
ways.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.