Dash EasyEarn

world weary

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi All, I am looking to sign up Dash PET. Please do PM me if you've got any referral code.
Thank You!

belgarathc

Reaction score
Does the amount above 20k earns interest? If not, any reason for not withdrawing the interest already earned? I did read that there is a minimum withdrawal amount of $100.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the amount above 20k earns interest? If not, any reason for not withdrawing the interest already earned? I did read that there is a minimum withdrawal amount of $100.
If you are willing to pay 70c per withdrawal

TsukiSG

Reaction score
i thought the 2% only applies to the first 20k..anything above 20k..does not earn anything?

If read your policy illustration u will know it is compound interest.

Discussed and verified previously in this thread.

Same interest rate apply on both premium and monthly interest, making EIR equal to 2.0% p.a. for the first year.

That is, if put in 20k from start and no withdraw, after 1 year, total interest is $400.

If treat it like a saving account, the interest rate should be around 1.982% p.a.

A rough calculation: Jul the first month, you get around $20,000 * 0.01982 / 365 = $1.086 interest per day; Aug the second month, $33.67 interest in, and you get $20,033.67 * 0.01982 / 365 = $1.088 interest per day...

radioshack

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If read your policy illustration u will know it is compound interest.

Discussed and verified previously in this thread.

So after 1 year...the total interest is $400..

Assuming i dun withdraw the 400...the total interest at the end of year 2 is 800 right>?

itchying

Reaction score
After 1st yr for dasy easyearn still got interest? Or if not how to take out all? Tia

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
I am getting of withdrawing it to dash, then topping up to pet.
hi i would like to know about this as well.

if withdraw the excess interest from easyearn to the Dash wallet and put to PET, any fee incur?

my Dash PET also max at 10k. if the excess from Easyearn put to PET, that excess will have 1.2percent interest?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if withdraw the excess interest from easyearn to the Dash wallet and put to PET, any fee incur?

my Dash PET also max at 10k. if the excess from Easyearn put to PET, that excess will have 1.2percent interest?
i thought for dash PET. only the first 10k got higher interest? then the next 10k is normal?

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
i thought for dash PET. only the first 10k got higher interest? then the next 10k is normal?
they put any amount in excess of 10k gets 1.2 percent though.

first 10k is 1.7 percent.

i have got too much cash lying around... already max out gigantiq, singlife, dash easyearn, dash pet..somemore created 2 accounts of each of this and put under my wife name.

I also previously place in the great eastern 2.7 percent 5 years endowment plan.. also put in Tiq eEasy Save V at 2.68percent.. even top up my CFP SA account for me and wife..

Now my singlife have extra 100k inside dunno where to put haha..

TsukiSG

Reaction score

Why you are moving your fund from a place giving nearly 2% interest to a place giving 1.2% interest?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.