North Parks Residences

Dendroid_King

Reaction score
My friend and myself just moved to Northpark Residence just this July. Would like join the Telegram Closed Group.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello all;

TOP loh!!!

Somehow Northparks residents have no online presence:eek:The other NPR threads and FB page seems to be more sales related
Creating this one for discussions on NPR.

There is also a dedicated Telegram Closed group for NPR residents, if you are a resident just reply to this thread on your intention to join, some helpful members of that group will pm you the instructions on how to join it and will verify you.

Lets Go!!!

ntoken

Reaction score
Hi all;

The momentum of the telegram group is quite huge now. Most likely if you bump into anyone in the estate just ask them for the group info and they will link you up.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
North Park Residences sees strong demand in the resale market, with prices around 15-16xxpsf..

14 units resold in 2020 and 2 thus far in Jan2021.

Yuooli

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to join the telegram group. Please pm me the details. Thanks.

ntoken

Reaction score
I agreed. At 1.4k psf. Its near impossible to resell above that figure. Remember its 99 year property and not 999 or FH. Those who didn't buy should have the last laugh

Sent from Samsung SM-G928I using GAGT
Everything is fine. the property price stagnation or crash did not happen

Clazav

Reaction score
Everything is fine. the property price stagnation or crash did not happen
The person who said can't sell above 1.4kpsf not around liao?

In this forum, big project that are not discussed are usually good project.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agreed. At 1.4k psf. Its near impossible to resell above that figure. Remember its 99 year property and not 999 or FH. Those who didn't buy should have the last laugh

Sent from Samsung SM-G928I using GAGT
Haha this person still around? The resale gg for 15xxpsf up now.. and the norm for new launch not near mrt projects also 15xxpsf up already.

kpkb

Reaction score
Haha this person still around? The resale gg for 15xxpsf up now.. and the norm for new launch not near mrt projects also 15xxpsf up already.
yeah I am amazed last few years how prices have kept up strong. Even ulu locations are not cheap now. For North park, it has good attributes and a large pool of potential upgraders.

ntoken

Reaction score
-Review after staying 2 years -
especially during circuit-breaker/WFH, shop/eat at Northpoint until sianz. can navigate it blindfolded now.
concierge was super convenient bought many online stuff during that period also.

-in the unit-
compressed marble flooring is shiok to walk on, nice feel when walking on it, keeps the living room cooler.

unit is windy , need to close up balcony if wind too big , since i'm not facing greenery slightly more dusty then my previous place. those better orientation units (facing yishun pond, yishun park) should be quite song during monsoon

the included cabinet blum/soft close mechanism not as smooth as i seen elsewhere.

-estate-
since the development is still new so the composition is still largely for own stay ( ie locals), after covid i think the ratio of foreigners have dropped. the higher rental rate also prevented the typical cheapo "condo" renting expats (hint hint, u know what i mean)

also a strange thing is that, the pools are not as crowded as i seen in other condos/EC i visited in the OCR regions.

in short still in the honey moon period, thing still looks fine, what should work still works.

-nearby-
i like taking a stroll to the yishun pond in the morning, nowaday i think nparks are doing a good job in beautifying parks in SG.

Last edited:

Clazav

Reaction score
-Review after staying 2 years -
especially during circuit-breaker/WFH, shop/eat at Northpoint until sianz. can navigate it blindfolded now.
concierge was super convenient bought many online stuff during that period also.

-in the unit-
compressed marble flooring is shiok to walk on, nice feel when walking on it, keeps the living room cooler.

unit is windy , need to close up balcony if wind too big , since i'm not facing greenery slightly more dusty then my previous place. those better orientation units (facing yishun pond, yishun park) should be quite song during monsoon

the included cabinet blum/soft close mechanism not as smooth as i seen elsewhere.

-estate-
since the development is still new so the composition is still largely for own stay ( ie locals), after covid i think the ratio of foreigners have dropped. the higher rental rate also prevented the typical cheapo "condo" renting expats (hint hint, u know what i mean)

also a strange thing is that, the pools are not as crowded as i seen in other condos/EC i visited in the OCR regions.

in short still in the honey moon period, thing still looks fine, what should work still works.

-nearby-
i like taking a morning stroll to the yishun pond in the morning, nowaday i think nparks are doing a good job in beautifying parks in SG.
Sound great. Traditionally people always think good locations are those near the town area. But now, every new town has a hot spot. Pasir ris integrated development should be popular. 1.6-1.7kpsf should be no problem.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sound great. Traditionally people always think good locations are those near the town area. But now, every new town has a hot spot. Pasir ris integrated development should be popular. 1.6-1.7kpsf should be no problem.
Agreed. When SK Grand was first launched, many were skeptical of its pricing at 16xxpsf, fast forward today sales are brisk and pricing ard 16-17xxpsf, one bedder even touched ard 18-19xxpsf..

justinkwk

Reaction score
Hi hi, can I check what’s the maintenance fee for a 3+1 and 4 bedder unit?

Any comments from patio unit owners on the situation of creepy crawlies? Would it be better compared to those non-integrated dev patio units since it’s at level 4 instead of really on the “ground” floor?

thanks in advance!

ngcw78

Reaction score
hi, can some kind soul forward or pm me the telegram link for northpark residence too?

thank you so much

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.