Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Let's speculate...

Keladin

Reaction score
Samsung SIngapore charges $352 for Note 10, $391 for Note 10+

The above are standard price (inclusive of labour cost) for out of warranty screen replacement for each device. The final price charged may vary according to your specific service requirements.

Please note that prices for replacement screen will be revised from time to time, do confirm again with the service engineer before proceeding with the service.

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/...ing-for-galaxy-smartphone-screen-replacement/
Thanks, replacement cost is pretty steep, can probably get a new phone, will tahan and wait until jun/jul when i can recontract

Keladin

Reaction score
This morning noticed a vertical green line on the extreme left side of the screen, tried recalibrating the colours, reset etc. but to no avail. Looks like lcd up lorry, anyone experienced the same issue before and knows the cost to replace?
Strangely the green vertical went away after a few resets so save trouble and $$$

sharang

Reaction score
Hi all, my note 10 (about 1.5 years) overheats easily when placed under the car windscreen. Is it a sign that the phone is dying? previously it wasn't like this before.

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any phone will heat up under the windscreen if car is off, windows sealed or under bright sunlight.

sharang

Reaction score
of course, i place it under the windscreen and therefore, it is under direct sunlight. However, I noticed recently that the overheating occurs more often and so the apps all shut down. Have to force restart the phone.

MacSpicy Cheeze

Master Member
Reaction score
hi .. good morn..does anyone know how much does it cost to replace a new screen for note 10 plus?... drop my note and the screen is not responding ..

prefer from samsung service centre...

nvm have found the price online on samsung sg website

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
samsung lcd is ex. even for old series... at least 200-300

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.