[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

idwish

Reaction score
1. Does the armed and unarmed APO wear the same uniform?
2. Does unarmed APO armed with baton?

Last edited:

ThomasLC

Reaction score
y4whkzv.png

l3Iowpr.png

:s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
APO basic salary in market exclude OT/bonus/Allowances etc now.

For Sgt:
C-$2700
A- $3000
S-$3300

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Friend..this is what the serving officers in C are getting as basic..can you better advise otherwise since you already went for the interview?

ThomasLC

Reaction score
Friend..this is what the serving officers in C are getting as basic..can you better advise otherwise since you already went for the interview?

Can verify that your salary comparison quite accurate cause my friend went down for S interview last week.

Oh yeah, they extended their recruitment drive!!!

Now still giving $488 referral fee if your friend joins with you LOL

Join together and split XD

Sir_Knn

Reaction score
Can verify that your salary comparison quite accurate cause my friend went down for S interview last week.

Oh yeah, they extended their recruitment drive!!!

Now still giving $488 referral fee if your friend joins with you LOL

Join together and split XD

shiok!! I hope I pass my medical. Just went for the interview 2 weeks ago. I will get my friends to put my name and split the money.

xiushuijie

Reaction score
Those who went interview liao can still be refered? How to refer now if alreadi went down for interview. Anyone wanna share?

Jayhedge

Reaction score
Waa their referral scheme is only until 18 April lei. Does that mean I have to go for their interview by 18 April or must be accepted then it's counted? Anyone can advise?

ThomasLC

Reaction score
Apparently just need both the referrer & referee to complete 6 months of service for the $$$ to be paid out :s12::s12::s12:

Waa their referral scheme is only until 18 April lei. Does that mean I have to go for their interview by 18 April or must be accepted then it's counted? Anyone can advise?

Ya, need to attend the interview by 18 April. They got 2 fairs this week so can just walk-in. One at Jurong and one at WIS @ Changi

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Do get more details best in black & white from the recruiter. Noticed that most of the terms & conditions are communicated verbally hence when it come to signing the contract, the words change. Some interviewees were not happy some conditions are holiday replacement leave etc changed when signing on the dotted line.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.