Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

sellun

Reaction score
Anyone know how much should I sell my 2 year old set? Perfect condition.. no scratches.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone having issues with carousell, puffin and yuzu browser today?

kept force closing since this morning.

already cleared cache and reinstall, but problem still persist.

Edit: woah I went to live chat with Hauwei support agent, and got it resolved! that was fast and efficient!

All she asked me to do was to go to the "Android System Webview" and uninstall the updates, and restart the phone. And all my apps are working properly again. Impressive.

Apparently,it's a android wide issues, reported yesterday.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/22/22345696/google-android-apps-crashing-fix-system-webview

Last edited:

chongpang

Reaction score
Is Huawei Mate 20 the last model to be able to use Google Services? What about Mate 30 or 40?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is Huawei Mate 20 the last model to be able to use Google Services? What about Mate 30 or 40?
P30 Pro should be the last model with Google services
M30 onwards no Google
You have been lagging for 2 years

mafia86

Reaction score
jxYHVjEl.jpg

Not sure why you all haven't get it yet. Maybe because last time I used before MY sim card

tjoeshue2000

Reaction score
Hi do u all face a fast battery drain after the update? Mine used to be able to last the whole day but now its already 40 percent..

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Just got my update yesterday (Starhub set). So far no difference to battery life. Some cool animations and new album app. Otherwise feels the same.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.