Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

gapboy

I don't wanna win leh

Not like I can earn money fr saying this also la...

Just saying based on what I read here only :crazy:
which s21 model do you own ? just curious you seems skeptical on this s21 model like some others initially but still bought this phone

Jxoppa

Guys after apr update do you feel improve in phone batt ? I can feel it for mine s21

cheng34

I used Samkey to change CSC to THL. It's still part of OXM.. Total duration needed, 2 mins done. Then after phone reboot, call recording there liao. If u are going to do, remember to turn off wifi, remove sim card before doing.

CSC from the print screen still XSP. I think samtools changed the sales code, dunno is it that terms.
brBQdj4.jpg

Are there any cons if we were to change to THL CSC via this method? Transit feature in Samsung Pay, etc

DarkBlue

Anyone using Samsung n5200 fast wireless charger? The estimated time to charge shown always differs alot eg. 1.5hrs vs actual 2 to 3 hrs from 15% onwards. All fast charging setting are on. Wanna check what's the normal time to charge for s21ultra

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Not using this wireless charger, but I using 9V 1.67A charger

As long it shows "Fast Wireless Charging" means it is working in background.

Another thing is whether by cable or wireless, the estimated time is not accurate thus I just go by gut feeling, if 40~50 seconds can up 1% very good liao

WhiteAnt

which s21 model do you own ? just curious you seems skeptical on this s21 model like some others initially but still bought this phone
I haven't bought yet, that's why reading all these normal average users complaining - which is a good thing! In fact, I prefer hearing the negative things. Somehow it seems not many here play games or pushing their phones to limit. It isn't v assuring right? I am skeptical of any phone bc it is an expensive device. :s22:

Thing is, there isn't any good android phones currently. And there are people who are skeptical on phones and also bought but regret bc they took a risk (s20fe or s20 cam can't focus).

Me waiting for price to drop as I don't perceive s21+ to worth 1.2k and saw some comments which don't make sense then reply ask ask :o

kelvinti

I haven't bought yet, that's why reading all these normal average users complaining - which is a good thing! In fact, I prefer hearing the negative things. Somehow it seems not many here play games or pushing their phones to limit. It isn't v assuring right? I am skeptical of any phone bc it is an expensive device. :s22:

Thing is, there isn't any good android phones currently. And there are people who are skeptical on phones and also bought but regret bc they took a risk (s20fe or s20 cam can't focus).

Me waiting for price to drop as I don't perceive s21+ to worth 1.2k and saw some comments which don't make sense then reply ask ask :o
You can get a brand new sealed set at less than $1080 now. :)

Relatively new used set at below $1K now too. :)

Got get it fast. :) Don't wait too long! No fun already after too long! :)

Go for the Matte Black if you do! Very nice! :)

WhiteAnt

You can get a brand new sealed set at less than $1080 now. :)

Relatively new used set at below $1K now too. :)

Got get it fast. :) Don't wait too long! No fun already after too long! :)

Go for the Matte Black if you do! Very nice! :)
Thanks thanks! My budget not high :( I aiming at around 800ish, think need wait until June or July? 🤔 This time I don't intend to change phone so fast haha, maybe use for nx 3-4yrs :crazy: at most is no front camera hole next yr new innovation but I can live with s21 cam hole but not ipone big notch

My current phone still v smooth and almost no lag really, not a must to change. Just that I want a bigger screen and better cam as priority this time round. Don't feel so excited for new phones these days, not sure how to say...

Yup black for sure. All my phones are black since iPhone 3gs :o

tohchr

Are there any cons if we were to change to THL CSC via this method? Transit feature in Samsung Pay, etc
Samsung pay no issue but I dun use Samsung pay cos I used only Google pay. You might lost Samsung rewards I think, All other things remained the same but u will received OTA updates much faster than local. Around almost 2 weeks earlier.

Kaith2008

Hi all sifu here, just want to check with u all, what apps did u all use to track phone cpu or phone temperature?

cheng34

Samsung pay no issue but I dun use Samsung pay cos I used only Google pay. You might lost Samsung rewards I think, All other things remained the same but u will received OTA updates much faster than local. Around almost 2 weeks earlier.
I still prefer to have SG Samsung Pay rewards and the transit feature. Guess can only stick with current XSP CSC.

knave

Hey all, can anyone share what interesting ways you have used Bixby for automated actions? Read about it but seems nothing interesting 🤔

gapboy

Doesn't seem that better than GPay? Any benefits of the transit feature?
if you into samsung rewards then spay is better... gpay rewards are getting ridiculous low and less rebates with many terms and conditions.. Gpay also doesnt reward for transit usage now..

di3cbl

Hey all, can anyone share what interesting ways you have used Bixby for automated actions? Read about it but seems nothing interesting 🤔
I use it to turn on location when I open certain apps (e.g. maps, delivery apps, bus apps) so that my location isn't on all the time

plsdunbiteme

I created a movie routine. When I tap the start button, it will dim the screen, turn on Do Not Disturb and silence the volume. When exit cinema just turn off the routine, very convenient.

I also have a similar mode for meeting at work.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.