Apple Watch Series 4

Reaction score
Go for the new one! The Apple Watch Series 5 adds an always-on display, so it can show the time all the time. An added compass aids navigation and improves elevation readings. Cellular models gain an international SOS mode. The Bad Battery life remains a day and a half at best.

jamminjames

Banned
Reaction score
Apple Watch tracks your daily activity, measures workouts, and encourages healthy routines. And because it's built to be accessible, you can get accurate fitness tracking however you move, feel a gentle tap when it's time for a meeting, or hear a text message read aloud.

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to trigger a replacement from Apple with AppleCare+?

i believe cosmetic damages is not covered, even if we want to pay the replacement fee also cannot get it replaced?

just worried abt the battery life since i bought it during series 4 launch

toocoolz

Reaction score
Anyone can advise how much to change series 4 40mm glass at Apple? LCD display still working fine, only the glass crack. Worth changing at outside shops instead?

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My S4 bat is getting quite bad. Good for close to 1.5 days.

Any cheap lobang to change bat? Any experience?

Last edited:

nachtsid.er

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After more than 2 yrs my Apple Watch screen popped out on out side , battery not Bloated though . Took the opportunity to send it to 3rd party for repair and changed a new battery since the old batt is draining faster than usual.

Posted from PCWX using Celcom

ap6724X

Reaction score
After more than 2 yrs my Apple Watch screen popped out on out side , battery not Bloated though . Took the opportunity to send it to 3rd party for repair and changed a new battery since the old batt is draining faster than usual.

Posted from PCWX using Celcom
Do you mind letting me know where to change the battery

Windowlover

Reaction score
Have been using this watch for almost 2 year ++ since launched. Battery charging everyday, I wonder how long this battery need to be replace...

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if you $115 for battery service with apple, you get back the same watch or they give you another piece?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.