Xperia 1 III
XQ-BC72, Type PM-1342-BV
5G Dual SIM Mobile Phone with BT, WIFI, NFC, GPS

Guess... we have a chance to see 5G

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sure got people will buy if the price is right for ur 1 ii.

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
I agree. Android phones should not be priced too highly or they lose the competitive edge against iPhones. Android's attractiveness is value for money, you get many features not on iOS at a lower price, albeit with a shorter span of security updates.

Now with Android phones priced the same as iPhones, ironically people will go for iPhones because it is worry-free and longer security updates. Only Android diehards will stick to Android but that is not enough for sales. And I feel Sony should price a bit lower

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
I agree. Android phones should not be priced too highly or they lose the competitive edge against iPhones. Android's attractiveness is value for money, you get many features not on iOS at a lower price, albeit with a shorter span of security updates.

Now with Android phones priced the same as iPhones, ironically people will go for iPhones because it is worry-free and longer security updates. Only Android diehards will stick to Android but that is not enough for sales. And I feel Sony should price a bit lower
Yeah! If they set lower price sure will have many rushing to buy it!

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And that comes with lower quality..

fyi sony phones are not MIC...

My batch came from thailand

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And that comes with lower quality..

fyi sony phones are not MIC...

My batch came from thailand
I concur.

There are so many new smartphones these days that are just lacking basic things like 3.5mm jack, card slot, water-resistant feature. Yet there are people who buy those phones nonetheless and complained Sony phones that kept these basic things are expensive.

There is also no good reason to demand android phones should not be expensive. Cheap nokia or xiaomi androids and high end + expensive androids cater to different people and tastes.

Want quality phones with many high end features and superb battery that last a few years, but it must be non-expensive? Please introduce such phones to me too. Haha

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I concur.

There are so many new smartphones these days that are just lacking basic things like 3.5mm jack, card slot, water-resistant feature. Yet there are people who buy those phones nonetheless and complained Sony phones that kept these basic things are expensive.

There is also no good reason to demand android phones should not be expensive. Cheap nokia or xiaomi androids and high end + expensive androids cater to different people and tastes.

Want quality phones with many high end features and superb battery that last a few years, but it must be non-expensive? Please introduce such phones to me too. Haha
There is such a phone..

called huawei..

Cheap, high end specs, can last

but no google xD

Reaction score

true, till now my old iphone SE still got updates. gone for iphone 12 pro cuz of the boxy design like sony xperia and got rem mm color

Reaction score
I concur.

i think sony phones are most bang for bucks liao, it squeezes so many technology inside while keeping the price competitive.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 weeks past... still no news of any launch or pricing. going down the same path... eh.

chunxi

Reaction score
this year quite fast already. after announce immediately do interest check and register mida.
last year after announce, wait 6 month then do interest check and then another 2 month to register mida.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is such a phone..

called huawei..

Cheap, high end specs, can last

but no google xD

Huawei is using their own chip, not the golden standard snapdragon chip preferred by many users. Not exactly a good comparison though.

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Woah look at the game enhancements they made for pro gamers or normal gamers. This video says a lot!

All in all xperia added quite a bit of improvements in nearly every segments!

Reaction score
Woah look at the game enhancements they made for pro gamers or normal gamers. This video says a lot!

All in all xperia added quite a bit of improvements in nearly every segments!

too bad bo lang will take notice sony xperia phones one la. it doesnt do much marketing, collaborations,etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.