Will putting the TT token inside your bag drain it's battery faster?

Boiaukin

Reaction score
1st time replacement for the token is free. Is it chargeable if lost again?

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought it will try harder to connect to other bluetooth if it's signal is blocked?

lol... u think handphone meh... how it know it's signal is block?
it will just keep sending out the signal see got response anot... same power throughout...
but I think it may consume more power if it has detected a lot of other devices. exchanging of data and writing to its flash all consumes power.

tanahgu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have the small white one
very fast batt flat liao

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have the small white one
very fast batt flat liao
The big Dino egg also drain very fast. First batch of Dino egg soup lasted 4-5 months. Then the replacement Dino egg only lasted less than 2 months. I am on the 3rd.

I replace for all 5 of my family members. The battery life is consistent for each batch.

locksleychang

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... u think handphone meh... how it know it's signal is block?
it will just keep sending out the signal see got response anot... same power throughout...
but I think it may consume more power if it has detected a lot of other devices. exchanging of data and writing to its flash all consumes power.

I think should be this, too.

Anyway the battery isn't that expensive. I bought ten pieces online. Will own self change when the time comes.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
The big Dino egg also drain very fast. First batch of Dino egg soup lasted 4-5 months. Then the replacement Dino egg only lasted less than 2 months. I am on the 3rd.

I replace for all 5 of my family members. The battery life is consistent for each batch.
2nd time battery replacement also free?

XiaoJinLing

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just change the tokens for my old folks (batteries replacement but they just give the new "old trapezium" types) they told me these new types longer lasting batteries and just "auto" dun need to phyiscally tap... just by detection (even in bag, pockets) can checkin liao... easy for old pple...

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use both token and phone. double protection from covid

PAP wansui

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.