police selection assessment

Spitstix

Reaction score
Hi, I just went for DEI SA yesterday, can someone PM me the tele link as well?
Greatly appreciate it, thank you :)
Hi may I know what was the itinerary. Mine is next week and it is only 1.25PM - 6PM. I actually thought it would be a whole day where you submit docs and psychometric.

Jerry1234

Reaction score
Hi, i just received a email for selection assessment for des. May i know what is it all about?

Also, can anyone pm me the des telegram pls? Thanks!

msabs27

Reaction score
hi guys if im pes bp can I just try apply for DES or should i up pes first as my current bmi is acceptable

justsomeguyasking_

Reaction score
Hi! I went for my zoom interview last week and I received an email for me to come down to cantonment for an assessment next week. Just wanna ask if anyone knows what the assessment is? Since they only told me to bring a pen and my phone with me so I just want to get a heads up.

reddxalert

Reaction score
applied DES on Aug 2020, interview and medical done late Dec and yet to receive any updates till now. is it normal to wait this long?

Spitstix

Reaction score
Hi! I went for my zoom interview last week and I received an email for me to come down to cantonment for an assessment next week. Just wanna ask if anyone knows what the assessment is? Since they only told me to bring a pen and my phone with me so I just want to get a heads up.
You will be filling up some forms, follow by an essay test (random topics) and psychometric test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.