Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

phrozact

Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for the review. How bout the bulkiness of the earpiece? Ive seen reviews that the T2 is kinda fat.
Sure, hope this image helps.

51152512268_ab67afb1fe_w.jpg

PsyClick

Reaction score
Looking for a BT Earphone to listen to music (mostly spotify), video conference, phone calls.
ANC, transparency etc features are must have.

Looking at the $300 budget range, these are the usual brands one will look? are there any more suggestions? thanks.

Sony
Apple Airpod pro
Bose

Equipment
PC
Ipad pro
Huawei mate 20/Iphone
M1 MBA

Thanks

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for a BT Earphone to listen to music (mostly spotify), video conference, phone calls.

Looking at the $300 budget range, these are the usual brands one will look? are there any more suggestions? thanks.

Sony
Apple Airpod pro
Bose

Equipment
PC
Ipad pro
Huawei mate 20/Iphone
M1 MBA

Thanks
Airpods Pro. Sony's are never good for conference calls, u can ignore it. Bose I had yet experience but out of these 3, Airpods Pro will be the best fit due to ANC, almost perfect transparency mode (sound exactly like u never wear earbuds). Else, u can also consider Huawei Freebuds Pro for the superb voice call and duo devices connected at the same time.

carmelmore

Reaction score
Airpods Pro. Sony's are never good for conference calls, u can ignore it. Bose I had yet experience but out of these 3, Airpods Pro will be the best fit due to ANC, almost perfect transparency mode (sound exactly like u never wear earbuds). Else, u can also consider Huawei Freebuds Pro for the superb voice call and duo devices connected at the same time.
Do Airpods Pro and Freebuds Pro feel the same in the ear? Their shape looks identical.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do Airpods Pro and Freebuds Pro feel the same in the ear? Their shape looks identical.
Feel about 80% similar in the ears. Transparency mode ON, Airpods will sound more natural in the ears. ANC wise, no comment for both cos I dun not use this feature at all. Freebuds Pro had an advantage of adjusting the volume on the buds itself and where Airpods Pro had to use the phone or siri to adjust the volume. If all your devices are Apple, then it's a no brainer to go for Airpods Pro due to seamless switch between all the Apple devices. If your devices are mix bag of Apple and Orange, then can consider Freebuds Pro. Most of the time, I went to challenger to test the buds out before making a decision as they had sample for customers to test.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sony
Apple Airpod pro
Bose

Equipment
PC
Ipad pro
Huawei mate 20/Iphone
M1 MBA

Thanks
since you use a variety of Apple products, its best to go for the Apple Airpod pro as the product is meant to work effortlessly with your MBA, ipad and iphone

007Mi6

Reaction score
Ordered the FIIL CC Pro, think only recently launched. To replace my dying FIIL T1X which is more than a year old

Haven't reached yet.

sajokj

Reaction score
Not sure why suddenly my right earbud of FIIL T1X stopped working, not even connecting to the phone, no lights too. but left side works. Any fix? its under warranty, had already contacted the seller.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.