Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

wlsh777

Reaction score
Reach pick up point then the passenger message me. "I am waiting at #06-08, the company name is ABC Pte Ltd. OK noted, u can continue to wait. Basement I oso Don't want to go ask me go to level 6. ** fare cancel better.
Ya man dang Gu Gu lo.. 6 storey ... Merry go round and round ..

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on the letter from courts. Warning is given to that fella.
What a damp squib result. Thought got fireworks, come out in press.. :ROFLMAO:
So which edmwer was he? Or that also they never tell?

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
I remember last year from Aprll to June period, cheong do food delivery instead and hitch :spin: :ninja: :ninja:

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
I remember last year from Aprll to June period, cheong do food delivery instead and hitch :spin: :ninja: :ninja:
Now only back to phase 2. LHL did mention during his May Day message that if the Covid is not under control, he might need to go back to **. Last year during **, only 8 to 10 jobs per day.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Since yesterday, i feel the slow down in business. Low Rideship and Low fares.

Chaim chaim

wlsh777

Reaction score
Since yesterday, i feel the slow down in business. Low Rideship and Low fares.

Chaim chaim
Ya man. Liao. Yesterday morning and this morning pig the pings and fares can really feel it. Ah gong urging people to stay at home. So many drivers otr ..so little riders.. cmc.. :(

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even with loosen restriction, suck thumb fares also. So no matter in which phase, ah gong and rider always the winners.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya man. Liao. Yesterday morning and this morning pig the pings and fares can really feel it. Ah gong urging people to stay at home. So many drivers otr ..so little riders.. cmc.. :(
This timing is the opposite, very little drivers n many riders. Ping non stop!

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Just end morning 6:30am to 10:30am...4hrs
Total fare $99
Mileage 147.9km (tio one from Changi rd to Tuas West, jialat...30 bucks)
Sianz...

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Pls don't spoil market. Don't go. Ask rider take lift to level 1.
Part 15 started from Sept last year. Up to now 8 months already still haven't reach the half way mark. Need some excitement to keep the thread moving!

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Business ok mah. Not as bad as you think.

EKbLsD9.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.