The Landmark @ chin swee road

scanner007

Reaction score
what's the side pathway to LM? i was only walking on the road between LM and the park, and only reached the drive way entrance into LM before turning back. Didn't actually go inside the park itself after all the bites on my missus... i got zero bites though :x
So far I didn't encounter as mosquito, unless you walk into the park., espcially the weather now is hot and humid.
When you walk from Chinatown to LM, 2 paths:
1. Instead of turning into the road between LM and the park, you will see Sheng Siong supermarket, walk towards it and through the HDB block and turn left once reached the end of the block, walk straight until you hit LM. At your right hand side is the CTE.

2. When you walk towards the park from the road, keep to your left, there is a shortcut pavement leading to LM.

Anyway, have fun to explore the area. When I was exploring, I was surprised LM is actually so near to so many popular areas.
ppl swimming still have to get out of the pool eventually mah. not sure how big a source of mosquito is the park.

If you say so, those condos with alot of greens will also have this problem. So far you see anyone complaining? LOL

wwong17

Reaction score
2 units sold today! #18-02 and #11-06

Once again on the weekend of another new launch.

Let's see how it performs from now since not many new launch of similar projects.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 units sold today! #18-02 and #11-06

Once again on the weekend of another new launch.

Let's see how it performs from now since not many new launch of similar projects.
If the sales of the Canninghill Piers/Fuji Xerox project do start from 3Kpsf, I see that Landmark could be a beneficiary..

zaclee

Reaction score
Looking at Irwell, Fuji Xerox redevelopment wouldn’t be cheap factoring in an attractive location and FH. Curious if it would be single or twin tower. If single, would resi take the top stack like Guoco Tower or vice versa.

Lmao0101

Reaction score
Seems like Landmark might be the value buy of the year now, new launches in OCR already hitting 2k psf and beyond.

Landmark available at the same price within walkable distance to MRT and some parts of CBD. Those buyers who got low floor units really HUAT.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like Landmark might be the value buy of the year now, new launches in OCR already hitting 2k psf and beyond.

Landmark available at the same price within walkable distance to MRT and some parts of CBD. Those buyers who got low floor units really HUAT.
When more new launch enters the market, the earlier projects would become more popular due to their value proposition, and Landmark is seeing this benefit after One Bernam launch.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
When more new launch enters the market, the earlier projects would become more popular due to their value proposition, and Landmark is seeing this benefit after One Bernam launch.
Project A helps project B to sell. Project C helps project A to sell. And the game continues. However, It does not mean project A is a good buy even if it is eventually fully sold. :D

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Project A helps project B to sell. Project C helps project A to sell. And the game continues. However, It does not mean project A is a good buy even if it is eventually fully sold. :D
Haha got to agree on this.

From another perspective, that means Project C is not a good buy compared to Project A.

it’s a case of the later one enters the higher the risk?

TouringSG

Reaction score

Why huat? If it's undesirable unit at lowest psf, upgraders/resale buyers may not want that unit still?

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why huat? If it's undesirable unit at lowest psf, upgraders/resale buyers may not want that unit still?
For those buying into the project for the location only or looking to rent their unit for rental yield, they would not be bothered by the less desirable units.

19xxpsf for a low floor unit or 24xxpsf for a mid -high floor unit at Landmark. 600psf diff is pretty huge imo. It has been shown in the resale transactions that the psf between the desirable unit v less desirable ones are not that big a gap.

TouringSG

Reaction score
For those buying into the project for the location only or looking to rent their unit for rental yield, they would not be bothered by the less desirable units.

19xxpsf for a low floor unit or 24xxpsf for a mid -high floor unit at Landmark. 600psf diff is pretty huge imo. It has been shown in the resale transactions that the psf between the desirable unit v less desirable ones are not that big a gap.
Does it mean the best units are usually for own stay till old? Since their motivation is to stay and not sell for profit.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does it mean the best units are usually for own stay till old? Since their motivation is to stay and not sell for profit.
Typically so I guess.

if not why would u pay a premium for it? In a new launch, investors usually snap up the low to mid floor first on day one usually high floor ones are only taken later.

the more desirable units at Landmark may not be worth the premium imo.

Another e.g. Avenue South Residence, on day one low floor units are as low as 17-18xxpsf and higher floor units (20th floor) 20xxpsf (200psf diff only pretty decent I guess). But the lower floor ones were taken up first.

not sure if anyone has tots on this.

scanner007

Reaction score

I believe LM owner is now waiting for CanningHill Square to be launched to help to push the LM price further up provided if the launch price will be on the high side, referencing at how overall CCR projects has been priced this year. One of the catalysts will be the revamping of the surroundings residential units and offices. I believe both will be further delayed due to the labor shortage.

Is CanningHill Square a better location vs Midtown? :unsure:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.