Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 28

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today match against Southampton at 3 am :s22: might not be able to stay await to watch this match :frown:
I think this season watching Liverpool Live matches less than my 10 fingers.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
If Chelsea lose, top 4 we have a chance as long as we win all our remaining matches.

Man city will be champion today

papa71

Reaction score
Half time 1-0.

Salah assist Mane. Salah might get a hat trick of assist in the half if he square it.

Southampton got their chance too. But Allison save it.

Hope second we can do better

papa71

Reaction score
Ft 2-0
Good game second half Southampton create less chances

and last minute we got a goal from Thiago. Assist by Firmino.

come on Red Devi’s next

abyzab

Reaction score
2-0 Final
Good game

But after watching Chelsea's win against MC, it's obvious that we counter attack too slow. They really run like hell. It reminds me of how we played last 2 seasons.
Now, we look too much, holding onto the ball, afraid of losing it because our passing is poor.

Then the shootings at goal are weak or not good control when shooting. Always adjust here and there then shoot. They should practise just one-touch control and shoot like Bayern.
Even Thiago's goal was weak but at least he's lucky for being accurate.

YNWA

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good win to put pressure on Leicester for 4th UCL spot, Leicester playing Scums next then Chelski then Hotsperms. Tougher fixture than ours

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Gini can't get a new club yet? Agent making an appeal online is crazy. He can't contact the clubs directly?

This Is Anfield: Agent makes clear stance on Gini’s future & Reds to target Roma star – Liverpool FC Roundup.
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/...eds-to-target-roma-star-liverpool-fc-roundup/
Maybe Klopp see through the smoke which is why he is still starting Gini.
I think he is going NOWHERE.
Dun think he will be getting a better deal if he go to a new club.
If he want to go to a bigger club, he need to play better like what Cout did.
He is not doing that this season.
If Messi is staying in Barca, Koeman should be sacked at the end of the season.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Again I cannot comment much since I neh watch the match
we won and its 3 pts.. good that.
But just from highlights,
it looks comfortable.
Defence of rhys and nat how?
More than capable for a saints attack I guess?

But the only meanaingful thing to wish for now is others to keep dropping points...
kaozzz... pathetic...:s13:

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Rhys Williams tall with long legs but his heading clearance and pace really cmi. Only hope he can improve on these since he still a young lad at 20.
Alisson MOTM with all those saves although he made one mistake but eventually saved that shot on goal.

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good win to put pressure on Leicester for 4th UCL spot, Leicester playing Scums next then Chelski then Hotsperms. Tougher fixture than ours

Can see what Solskjær is plotting liao.....

The scums fielded an almost full-strengthed squad against Villa tonight....and Solskjær said that he "cannot pick his strongest team at home to Leicester on Tuesday"...so likely he will play a 2nd string team on Leicester on Tues and let them win, then play strongest squad against us on Thurs....

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can see what Solskjær is plotting liao.....

The scums fielded an almost full-strengthed squad against Villa tonight....and Solskjær said that he "cannot pick his strongest team at home to Leicester on Tuesday"...so likely he will play a 2nd string team on Leicester on Tues and let them win, then play strongest squad against us on Thurs....

Football is also about macro-management. Clubs will look at how they can not only win on the pitch but financially and in the transfer market too. The top clubs (Spurs included) will all hope Liverpool will not be in CL because they know we may be competing with them for some players in the market. Once pool is out of CL, they know that our chances of attracting top players will drastically fall and when that happens so do our chances of ever getting back into the CL. We really have to bank on Klopp's charisma to get the players we want because Man City already said that if VVD is back and we get a top class forward next season, we will be their main title rival again.

If we go back to the Nunezs, Dossenas, Dioufs and Diaos, we will probably be a mid-table club for decades until we get some oil money.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.