Anytime Fitness Thread

Anazy101

Reaction score
Exploring AF as new gym as I just left FF. Any intel on how crowded AF Northpoint is, especially the deadlift platforms on weekday evenings? Those already with AF Northpoint, was the price worth it?
I can answer that for you. Was a member at the northpoint branch until end of September last year which my membership expired. For weekdays i always go around 10pm-1030pm. Thats when the crowd start to die down. Yes it was max pax from peak hour till 10+. Not sure how the crowds right now as compared to last sept. My guess its the same. But good thing their fb page have a link to check how many gym goers are there at the moment.

Last edited:

Anazy101

Reaction score
thinking if signing membership.. is the northpoint outlet facilities worth the money? always see a queue outside..

Eventhough it can get very crowded. Imo it's still worth it. The northpoint branch is one of the biggest. They have all the machines and multiple squat racks. As i mentioned to someone's post earlier. Try not to go during peak hour especially around 6-10pm on weekday. If you not satisfied, you can always go to other branches after the probation period

TheOMan

Reaction score
good luck ever using it tho, the place has only 1 power rack and if it's busy you'll have to wait for one hour.

I've just discovered that the Harbourfront branch also has a safety squat bar and 2 or 3 power racks.

Ragemage

Reaction score
There is a new AF gym opening at New Tech Park @ Lorong Chuan in June. In case any one want to take advantage of the early bird membership price.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone signing up for the one opening soon at Biopolis bouna vista ?
Wondering how many showering cubicles they have there. Afraid they may have only 1 or 2 and have to queue up esp in the morning before going to office.

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are expanding so crazy.

Keppel one opening promo now on..

Going to check it out.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
有没有人问ar?
Are they deducting May subscription for this 2nd shutdown?
Didn't/Haven't receive any email from them either.

Just nao walked past my regular outlet.
They were using big translucent plastic sheets 把 machines 包起来。连 treadmills also 包
Guess this outlet won't open for the low-intensity nonsense. :look:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
有没有人问ar?

They were using big translucent plastic sheets 把 machines 包起来。连 treadmills also 包
Likely.

UGeene

Reaction score
有没有人问ar?

My outlet at pasir panjang communicated the day after government announcement that they will be freezing all memberships during this 3 week period.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My outlet at pasir panjang communicated the day after government announcement that they will be freezing all memberships during this 3 week period.
If you have auto deduction, I suggest you make sure the party doing the deduction is aware and even then that is no guarantee. Previously although supposedly freeze, it was still deducted, AF apologies but refuse to refund.

Tekkai

Reaction score
If you have auto deduction, I suggest you make sure the party doing the deduction is aware and even then that is no guarantee. Previously although supposedly freeze, it was still deducted, AF apologies but refuse to refund.
most will just use it to waive off the next payment.

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just signed up at new Keppel outlet which will only open in June.. just nice…

good price for early birds. I have 1 month free for referrals.
though really no frills. Paid $75 for fob on signing up, didn’t get anything, no bag, no water bottle or anything.. even the fob must go down again to collect nearer the date.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take note:
Anytime Fitness club in Chua Chu Kang were among 15 places added to a list of public places that had been visited by Covid-19 cases during their infectious period.

Anytime Fitness club at 190 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1 on April 30 between 8.45pm and 9.45pm and on May 4 between 5.50pm and 6.50pm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.