NTU MSc in Information Systems

IloveFOOD2much

Reaction score
heard anyth anyone?

I emailed the admission office and they said the school is currently finalising the applications this week. They said the same thing to me about last week. So I'm guessing the admission office doesn't know what happens to the application from the school. They will only get the shortlisted candidates and handles it from there.

nhujiiebooms

Reaction score
Hi guys. Is IELTS/TOEFL required for part time international student? I’m currently holding work pass here and my undergrad degree is awarded by an English-medium university in my home country. Planning to apply for next year’s intake though.

sanjana.karri

Reaction score
Hi guys. Is IELTS/TOEFL required for part time international student? I’m currently holding work pass here and my undergrad degree is awarded by an English-medium university in my home country. Planning to apply for next year’s intake though.
Well if your 1st Language is english then you need not take IELTS or TOEFL but if it isnt then you need to take the required exam.

nhujiiebooms

Reaction score
Well if your 1st Language is english then you need not take IELTS or TOEFL but if it isnt then you need to take the required exam.

Thanks for your reply. Are you an international student as well? You applied as full-time or part-time? All the best! :)

kerf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought the enrollment numbers were dropping

Posted from PCWX using J9210

aamaterasu

Reaction score
Just received the offer. Does anyone know what is the workload like? 2 to 3 mods every semester? Previously I was taking 2 modules in NUS and found it really tough.

soulblader_89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not a module by itself but it can be embedded in certain modules like for eg Artificial Intelligence etc.

Posted from PCWX using J9210
is there a lot of math in this course? gt algebra?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.