[MERGED] Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overtmission

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all these rogue states no regard for human lives so they dun need go for precision attacks with the aim of avoiding civilian casualties. just use 人海战术 to overwhelm. china is the champion of them all. u just see the tech roadmap they developed in recent years no factoring of ethical concerns before they still debut. swamp drone attack, rocket uncontrolled descent, biological warfare, poor missile launch accuracies....

junjie433

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The sad thing is that it is not 100% foolproof... some rockets will still get thru.... especially in a scenario like this when they do saturated rocket barrage.
This is why Israel is doing air raid on Hamas commanders and their rocket/missiles stockpiles.

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score
I was watching CNA just now, they had a clip with this 'Visiting Fellow' called Zaha Hasan, the crux of her monologue was basically that US should stop supplying Israel with modern weapons and that the exchange of rocket fire was disproportionate as the Israelis has greater fire power.

My questions are: Who started firing first? IF the rocket fire was disproportionate, why did Hamas bring knives to a gunfight in the first place? And why pick a holy month to start the fight? Surely they were hoping to garner support against the 'wicked' Israelis for firing rockets at Gaza. Again, peeps tend to forget, in light of those vids of innocent victims (and I do feel for them), but as we all know, if you hurt the Israelis, they pay you back ten folds.

Now, why did they include this so called expert's opinion? Simply looking at her name, you'd not expect an objective opinion, it's sure to be skewed in favor of the Palestinians. I'd think an objective person who's NOT from involved countries, or religion, or creed be asked instead. Seriously, I dunno what the head honchos at CNA were thinking when they allowed such an 'objective' opinion to be aired.
I believe hamas just want to make a statement. Last week Israelis were pushing the boundary of Jewish settlers into Palestinian Jerusalem. basically they just go in and evict the Palestinians from their lands which they have been living for thousands of years. Hamas want to be seen fighting for the interest of Palestinians.

tissue paper

Banned
Reaction score
i dont understand.
Israel got iron dome means they can take down around 80% of the incoming missles.

But Palestine don't have such an iron dome right? then Israel can just fire back and 80% of their missiles will hit Palestine. Win already mah. Did i get it wrong?

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We close to which side? 1st gen of officer is isreal trained right?
Safe to say... Singapore is still working closely with Israel some of our UAV drone are by them.. and at least 1 type of AA missiles is from them also.

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score
i dont understand.
Israel got iron dome means they can take down around 80% of the incoming missles.

But Palestine don't have such an iron dome right? then Israel can just fire back and 80% of their missiles will hit Palestine. Win already mah. Did i get it wrong?
Palestinian lives are cheap. Israelis lives are precious. Big difference.

100Yen

Banned
Reaction score
1000 rockets. Haha. You believe Israel?

Then 80 to 90% got hit down by israel dome. Not the first time. Rockets are free?

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like the palestinians no money for fireworks

so the jews gave them a show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.