Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

XB

Reaction score
Anyone can advise which VPN to go for fastest speed download?
Do you guy kept the VPN on or only switch it on when needed?
thanks

Halo green

Banned
Reaction score
I am currently using NordVPN and IvacyVPN, and the speed for NordVPN is decent for streaming and downloading P2P. I don't have Surfshark to compare. But comparing with IvacyVPN, I found NordVPN faster.
What seatings u use? Can show? Thanks

shadowoflight

Reaction score
Over the years, I have paid for:

PureVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark (sponsored), GetGOM (lifetime.. but apparently life ended lol knn), Cyberghost, and KeepSolid (aka VPN Unlimited).

Most of them I paid for the lifetime or the longest plan, you know, because it's the cheapest per month. Surfshark gave me free 3 months account when they launched recently to write a review.

I stopped using them after a few days. (end of 'sponsored' surfshark review lol.) Talk about wasting money.

I ended up paying for AirVPN (my full review here. warning: affiliate link inside. not sponsored. got lobang inside. lobang don't need to use link.).

Go create free account and ask for 3 day trial.

No what I call 'vpn lag'. Super fast and stable, I keep it on 24/7 now. But they charge in Euro so bit more ex than all the popular names being thrown around here.

Not good for streaming though... most services not working. But that's not what I use it for, so no issue to me.

You guys got any good VPN for streaming let me know.

Also, tip: If you still prefer those American big names, keep an eye out on tech deal sites (cnet deals, techradar, etc). I only paid US$40 for a lifetime Keepsolid VPN Unlimited account. Sometimes you'll see Nord and Surfshark deals.

Last edited:

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Which vpn is good if I want to access to Netflix US? Surfshark like not good when i try to use on Apple TV

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used ipvanish before and works with Netflix. Now the subscription is over and price is jacked up. Any recommendations for vpn that can use together with netflix?
Shortlisted NordVPN so far

newfrog

Reaction score
Which vpn is good if I want to access to Netflix US? Surfshark like not good when i try to use on Apple TV
no problem on apple tv with surfshark smartdns turned on. works for netflix, disney, etc. check that your ip address is correctly activated.

coldboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Recalled someone asking previously, I have gotten my cashback successfully from Shopback for NordVPN.

FlyGuardX

Reaction score
those looking for surfshark
it's about usd 0.033/mth for 27 months. After 19 May 3pm, it will be back to usd 0.77/mth
pm me for details

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.