SingapoRediscovers Vouchers $100 for Staycations

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, can we still visit the Zoo or Night Safari? Since cannot dine in how to dabao and eat while walking sia

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Called Traveloka, waited for 38 minutes ...
Had 2 of my bookings refunded already, plus 1 pending reschedule.

Submitted the request 5 days ago, no news yet.
Hence made the call, finally the cso picked up the call and helped me manage my booking which is tomorrow at the hotel at orchard ...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my coupon by traveloka finally. Used $100 srv + paid $8.50 for 5* hotel at orchard
Coupon issued is $160 in value.

Checked the hotel prices, as of now if book back deluxe room w breakfast price is $168. So have to top up $8 more

Since have to book before 13 jun for stay before end of he year, hence hope for more discount coupon by traveloka. Though doubt there will be coupons given during this period.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Got my coupon by traveloka finally. Used $100 srv + paid $8.50 for 5* hotel at orchard
Coupon issued is $160 in value.

Checked the hotel prices, as of now if book back deluxe room w breakfast price is $168. So have to top up $8 more

Since have to book before 13 jun for stay before end of he year, hence hope for more discount coupon by traveloka. Though doubt there will be coupons given during this period.
Ok la not big difference, treat it as supporting the industries :)

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok la not big difference, treat it as supporting the industries :)
Initially I thought they would have weekends 20% sales. So can stack the coupon with my current voucher.

But then now the situation like that, all 3 srv eligible sites, traveloka trip.com klook doesn't seems to have any sales or coupons already ...

Last week traveloka still have $50 discount with no minimum spending lol. This week no more. Plus trip.com and klook supposed to have $100 or 1 for 1 sales for weekends. But didn't have anymore lol.

So refund is a much better choice if you are not using your srv to pay for your hotel staycation.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Initially I thought they would have weekends 20% sales. So can stack the coupon with my current voucher.

But then now the situation like that, all 3 srv eligible sites, traveloka trip.com klook doesn't seems to have any sales or coupons already ...

Last week traveloka still have $50 discount with no minimum spending lol. This week no more. Plus trip.com and klook supposed to have $100 or 1 for 1 sales for weekends. But didn't have anymore lol.

So refund is a much better choice if you are not using your srv to pay for your hotel staycation.
With the current climate, if they have promotions sure kena bashed.
Trip has 4x$25 vouchers but also fully redeemed.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Booked 5* Orchard Hotel Premier room 35m2 recently ...
Room only is $88 nett.
Room w BF for 2 is $98 nett.
Stay from 24 Jun to 23 Jul (Can stay at Sat to Sun).

Quite worth, as the usual price for room only is $210, room w BF is $250.
The hotel provides free parking. Hotel breakfast is $38 per person if not included in the booking ...

Stayed before few times, the check out time is 11am.
But traveloka now having promo $102 (room only) $130 (room + BF), allow early check in at 11am, late check out at 4pm ...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5* Mandarin Orchard - Deluxe king room 28m2 , with bathtub.
Booked at $90 per nite taxes in ! (Sat to Mon, 2 nights period )

bigherosg

Reaction score
Booked 5* Orchard Hotel Premier room 35m2 recently ...
Room only is $88 nett.
Room w BF for 2 is $98 nett.
Stay from 24 Jun to 23 Jul (Can stay at Sat to Sun).

Quite worth, as the usual price for room only is $210, room w BF is $250.
The hotel provides free parking. Hotel breakfast is $38 per person if not included in the booking ...

Stayed before few times, the check out time is 11am.
But traveloka now having promo $102 (room only) $130 (room + BF), allow early check in at 11am, late check out at 4pm ...
Orchard hotel cnt accept new booking for a month

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orchard hotel cnt accept new booking for a month
The hotel, located at 442 Orchard Road, was fined S$1,000 and will not be allowed to accept new bookings from Jun 25 to Jul 24, both dates inclusive. It may continue to fulfil existing bookings made prior to the suspension.

Heng their $98 promo for premier + brekafast and $88 promo for premier room started on 23 jun Wednesday. Hence the booking would still be valid. Since is existing booking prior to 25 jun .

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hilton Singapore , deluxe king or twin, 32m2 with bathtub and shower.
Free parking for in-house guests.
Price is $100 nett (while stock last), or $120 if quota is finished ...

Get $5 additional discount promo codes.
Or $30 Bank discount codes.
Valid for stay on weekdays, such as Mon to Thu (exclude ph etc)

Hilton Singapore policy is maximum 3 people inside the room.
Including visitors + guests.
Guests would have to sign the agreement form.
At times, they might do checks on the room to ensure the total number of guests + visitors is max at 3 pax ...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4* Hotel Royal @ Queens.
Pioneer Merdeka Package !
$68 nett (after 20% disc)
Deluxe room 28m2 with bathtub
Package comes with Free breakfast + Free dinner + Free parking ...
location is just 2 min walk from bras brasah MRT station. Nearby to SMU ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.