Xiaomi TV Discussion Thread VII [consolidated]

fffrozzz

Reaction score
https://shopee.sg/product/298874604/3947943776?smtt=0.237167325-1621734889.9
i used this cheap and good ..got 5 button can learn from infrared red remote..only thing is u need a xiaomi phone with mi remote to learn the power button..if not it only can turn off the TV and can't turn on cos once u turn off the TV the WIFI adaptor at the TV no more signal and u have use infrared red to turn on using the programmed power ON from phone mi remote.hope u understand wat I'm saying..i spend quite alot of time to figured out it..cant found it from Internet and YouTube..

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Thanks, I understand. A little bit leceh

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought this ? How the review?

going to order one of this tv

https://qoo.tn/B7kJfX/Q120058112
When I bought last year, it was the 4S... now I think they're selling the 4X... seems to be identical... my experience with the 65" 4S is very positive... good image quality, bright, fast, easy to use, allows me to Chromecast from my tablet, stream from my desktop PC via Kodi, and plug in USB flash drives to play stuff back... and local free to air TV is nice and sharp, the upscaler is pretty good I must say... worth the money... it's more expensive now... about $50 more than last year but still worthwhile... but do note the TV don't have SAFETY MARK... I asked via the Qoo10 chat and the seller simply says it's safe to use... ha ha... means not inspected by Enterprise Singapore? Sounds like that lar... but not completely sure... cosif got SAFETY MARK, sure will just say yes right?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy Xiaomi 43” TV...

Is Qoo10 (Mijia Viomi Official Store) the cheapest one around?

https://m.qoo10.sg/item/OFFICIAL-STORE-XIAOMI-SMART-TV-32-43-50-65-IN-LED-HD-ANDROID/659918161
TIA!
It's either this shop or Minihelpers lor... I rather suspect they have the same source... anyway both bring in the TVs are parallel imports I think... my TV doesn't have the SAFETY MARK that all electrical appliances should bear when sold in Singapore... so if that's important to you, buy from Courts or Xiaomi itself...

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Need advise. My 2yr old Xiaomi 75" has problems now. Its surpassed the 1yr warranty from local seller.
I assuming the panel is still working and prob its the cable or graphic card? Not sure...
Any advise would be good. And if can recommend repair.

pcuser123

Master Member
Reaction score
Need advise. My 2yr old Xiaomi 75" has problems now. Its surpassed the 1yr warranty from local seller.
I assuming the panel is still working and prob its the cable or graphic card? Not sure...
Any advise would be good. And if can recommend repair.

My set broke down the other day. No video and no sound. That was a easy fix. Just change the power supply board and the TV was fixed. Yours could be more complicated. Looks like the set has a T-Con Board problem. Not sure where the 75 inches T-con board is located; for my 55" MITV4, the T-con board is embed right inside the TV screen. Only the wires are leading out. Here is the T-Con in a Sony TV

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone pre-ordered the P1 55" TV?
EBABdB4.jpg

The current offer with free robot vacuum seems like a good deal...

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
My set broke down the other day. No video and no sound. That was a easy fix. Just change the power supply board and the TV was fixed. Yours could be more complicated. Looks like the set has a T-Con Board problem. Not sure where the 75 inches T-con board is located; for my 55" MITV4, the T-con board is embed right inside the TV screen. Only the wires are leading out. Here is the T-Con in a Sony TV

thanks for the advise. The video tutorial shows it’s quite easy to replace. But where do I buy the t-con board? I’m bad at Chinese thus finding it on Taobao is a problem.

holyAngelX

Reaction score
Anyone pre-ordered the P1 55" TV?
EBABdB4.jpg

The current offer with free robot vacuum seems like a good deal...

I'm keen to be frank, but pre-order not up yet. The only thing is I dunno whether the HDR is real or fake like the 4S. I don't want to buy another fake HDR TV. Its not a big issue if 4K and HDR content are not bundled together, but unfortunately they are for most part. So I end up having to watch 1080p on a 4K TV just to avoid HDR. Kinda weird...

Reaction score
Just wondering if it's possible to buy direct from taobao the TV and use it in Singapore? Any issues that might arise?

Gizamo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows the spec diff between P1 and the 4X, or rather at least what's important to know?

pcuser123

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the advise. The video tutorial shows it’s quite easy to replace. But where do I buy the t-con board? I’m bad at Chinese thus finding it on Taobao is a problem.

Do you know your model numer? the number start with L75M5. Look at the back of the TV cover

Last edited:

souldude

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought from Xiaomi flagship store 3 months ago
now the panel is dead. no picture.
called Xiaomi they give me the ping pong treatment. 😡😡😡

now 800 down the drain. should have not saved the money, go with better service brands.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought from Xiaomi flagship store 3 months ago
now the panel is dead. no picture.
called Xiaomi they give me the ping pong treatment. 😡😡😡

now 800 down the drain. should have not saved the money, go with better service brands.
how come your "xiaomi flagship store" has no warranty ?

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
supposedly got. but until now 2 weeks already, every time I called they said technician will call back, or say need to check,but no response yet.
That is the issue with good brand but **** service. Apple came to setup store years ago and we didn’t look back. Best for Xiaomi to do the same but Singapore small market

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is the issue with good brand but **** service. Apple came to setup store years ago and we didn’t look back. Best for Xiaomi to do the same but Singapore small market
what is the name of this "flagship" store? is it genuine?

xiaomi singapore has a few outlets, one of them is in suntec city, they are offerring excellent services.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.