[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Posts is this thread interval getting really long in between.

Looks like content nothing much to being back players liao

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

As u all know, each account can use the rename method to evolve one eevee for each of the Eeveelutions. One good way to check if the rename method has been used, is to do the rename and check if the question mark at the Evolve button changes to the silhouette of the target evolution u want. If it has been used already the question mark will remain, meaning the evolution will be random.

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Pokémon fest ticket costing $6.98

niantic discount for convid-19 resurgence?

Many countries hv fresh lock down. Wonder how they going to play

have niantic consider ‘mobile’ pokestop for player to spin at home ? And put a lure that last 3 hrs.

a mobile gym would also be helpful for raid.

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got bored so i cre8 new acc sproof to usa...1 week lvl 40 LOL

the usa many ppl stop playing pogo i have many pokemon stuck there...

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
got bored so i cre8 new acc sproof to usa...1 week lvl 40 LOL

the usa many ppl stop playing pogo i have many pokemon stuck there...
When u created a new acc to spoof why didn't u create one of another color team? Like that u can ownself whack the gyms to bring back your pokemon.

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u created a new acc to spoof why didn't u create one of another color team? Like that u can ownself whack the gyms to bring back your pokemon.
Too troublesome to track all the gym... because i auto walk to Incubate the eggs randomly i will fight gym for fun

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
catch liao bring back SG and trade to complete 10mil trade distance. also extra XL candy.
trade also must be luck the percentage of getting lousy cp/appraiser is very high...

now i play just to try catch whatever i can

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Knn... the raid rotation for this period is atrocious.

The rehash of the RegiTrio is not what I am interested too. :s22:

And the current only available Mega raid boss is Lopunny, which I already have 980 mega energy liao and no need to farm more for the moment.

Then those Tier 1 and Tier 3 raids also not interesting too.

Really :s22:.

Summerholiday

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know which spoof method working? My neighborhood here is getting harder to Stand inside a gym with many newborns infants around growing up so fast. the birth rate is omg so high and many has twins or even more 😭

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know which spoof method working? My neighborhood here is getting harder to Stand inside a gym with many newborns infants around growing up so fast. the birth rate is omg so high and many has twins or even more 😭
My place … initially a family of player with one color each. They will stand near the gym to shave

of course those inside unhappy go and hit them back

now they hv 3 accs for each color and start to spoof. For some reason they love that gym so much .. only spoof there

and still shave

If you on android … think safe method is ‘root’ the phone. But I heard the root developer gone to work for Google. So no more support.

for apple, think YouTube provide the link .. not sure safe or not

android can use PCsharp

me thinks that with convid19 not under control, niantic will not ban anyone

most 80% players I knew already started to spoof

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Knn... the raid rotation for this period is atrocious.

The rehash of the RegiTrio is not what I am interested too. :s22:

And the current only available Mega raid boss is Lopunny, which I already have 980 mega energy liao and no need to farm more for the moment.

Then those Tier 1 and Tier 3 raids also not interesting too.

Really :s22:.
I don’t raid for 4hrs. So mega like no use. My friend not into mega. Also I can’t solo mega

so don’t hv many mega energy. Mostly from task

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Last night I update my IOS

this morning I got a shock.

pokemon said OS and phone not supported

lasted OS and latest not supported.

lucky restart can. But wait they give me ban. I heard some apple got ban for no reason.

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i want to share link but scare kana ban

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.