[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether my ps4 controller uplorried?

plug in usb charger and there is orange light
but can't on by pressing the ps plus button.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is infamous Second Sons worth the $26.90 going on sale now?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
days gone was free on PSN, I tried but the game was too difficult to survive the zombies 🧟‍♂️ and those crazy humans
you will find it hard to defeat large group of zombies before you reach 3rd camp so avoid them if you can. fight them in day time if you have to or use stealth hide in bushes. upgrade your stamina whenever you reach a nero outpost and buy weapons with high rate of fire if you intend to kill zombies such as the horde.

this game is easier than resident evil and easy to plat if you are a trophy hunter.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you will find it hard to defeat large group of zombies before you reach 3rd camp so avoid them if you can. fight them in day time if you have to or use stealth hide in bushes. upgrade your stamina whenever you reach a nero outpost and buy weapons with high rate of fire if you intend to kill zombies such as the horde.

this game is easier than resident evil and easy to plat if you are a trophy hunter.
I prefer to drive in fast with guns blazing :D

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
probably this upcoming game. dying light part 1 can drive and bang zombies.

looks good but the zombies are too scary, the regular zombies are ok. this game need to have a switch on for god mode lol

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
57d06eac09d29325008b67e4

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why r posting this old ads?

* prays my ps4 lives forevers so i don t need to buy a ps5 to play ps4 games. haah.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
why r posting this old ads?

* prays my ps4 lives forevers so i don t need to buy a ps5 to play ps4 games. haah.
I’m still playing on PS4 Pro bought in 2020 after my PS4 Slim died. Since then no luck on getting PS5.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.