Samsung Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I check: Does this Note 20 Ultra come with a 3.5 mm jack? Does it come with headphones in the box? Are these 3.5 mm or USB-C type?

boaboy

Reaction score
The Note20 Ultra exihbits less blooming in the reds and is noticeably cooler hence the pictures look more balanced... but must check if the P40 Pro+ was in the right mode or not... I'm presuming both are in fully automatic mode...
Yup both are in fully auto mode :)

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just like to ask, how to reduce the font size for the posts that are displayed on my screen? It suddenly jumped so big and I don't know what I did on the website... I merely chose to show 50 posts in one page rather than the standard 20...

galaxyuser

Reaction score
The latest software update has been released as of May 20, 2021 for SingTel sets. Not sure if there's activated support for Standalone 5G on this update. If not, it would be in the next update.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The latest software update has been released as of May 20, 2021 for SingTel sets. Not sure if there's activated support for Standalone 5G on this update. If not, it would be in the next update.
Yeah, interested to get the phone now... but wondering if it will support both NSA & SA with mmWave & sub-6 5G or not... I'm not likely to get 5G in the next year... but like 4G, I might be forced to upgrade to the 5G network in 2 year's time and I will likely still be using the phone... and I'm on Singtel's network for now...

The Singapore Samsung web page only lists Sub-6 support: https://www.samsung.com/sg/smartphones/galaxy-note20/specs/

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, will want to buy a transparent silicone case so that the camera housing is flushed with the case or better still slightly recessed... does the original Samsung case with the kick stand do that? Or is there any recommended soft silicone case that will do the same trick? Looking to buy the phone and case this Sunday... so asking around first...

lmc1880

Reaction score
Yes, the original Samsung case with kickstand makes the hump flushed. But it's hard plastic.

yhscsl

Reaction score
I'm currently using the UAG Civilian series. Cameras are flushed nicely and casing has a very good finished on the back too.

rainydae

Reaction score
I'm currently using the UAG Civilian series. Cameras are flushed nicely and casing has a very good finished on the back too.
I am using ESR one with stand. More sturdy than samsung original one i feel. Thanks.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the recommendations... will look at them... hopefully can buy locally? Or must buy online?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks but it's not transparent... Not suitable... Cos I intend to buy Mystic Bronze for my wife, she wants to be able to see the phone colour through the case...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using ESR one with stand. More sturdy than samsung original one i feel. Thanks.
This looks like the best option, not too expensive... Is it soft silicone material or is it hard plastic? I can't quite get that information from the ESR website...

rainydae

Reaction score
This looks like the best option, not too expensive... Is it soft silicone material or is it hard plastic? I can't quite get that information from the ESR website...
If you don't mind, you can refer to this video - . It's not silicon. It's plastic and still can bend a bit. :) hope it helps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.