Do u all belive in bazi / zi wei dou shu? - Part 13

Grandmaster888

Reaction score
One local fsm said he got crystal mines in Brazil , won’t take stocks from suppliers. But people expose him with evidence and he still lying and lying . Wanbao pls interview him .

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One local fsm said he got crystal mines in Brazil , won’t take stocks from suppliers. But people expose him with evidence and he still lying and lying . Wanbao pls interview him .

he has become famous beyond crystal, he has done some funny trick on 阴宅造葬, become a talk of the town even in the boleh land FS circle now, really a joke, xia suay the sinkie land FS circle.

Grandmaster888

Reaction score
he has become famous beyond crystal, he has done some funny trick on 阴宅造葬, become a talk of the town even in the boleh land FS circle now, really a joke, xia suay the sinkie land FS circle.
Ya I agreed . But his skin too thick . Still boost every day .

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I agreed . But his skin too thick . Still boost every day .

he was quite ok guy during the early day when I know him at bedok reservoir, but after that he expanded very fast and become very money driven.

the real saga of the crystal is associated with a scam which claim to be about $130K with a China crystal company.

that China company boss every night using FB live to attack him gg... I don’t really have the full picture if he saga but honestly both parties I see their face also cannot trust. 半斤八两。

Grandmaster888

Reaction score
he was quite ok guy during the early day when I know him at bedok reservoir, but after that he expanded very fast and become very money driven.

the real saga of the crystal is associated with a scam which claim to be about $130K with a China crystal company.

that China company boss every night using FB live to attack him gg... I don’t really have the full picture if he saga but honestly both parties I see their face also cannot trust. 半斤八两。
Hope the customers will wake up .

Dogz

Master Member
Reaction score

This trade, for clients, hard to tell who is half bake who is full bake.
Half bake but good at gong jiao wei, still a true master in client's eye :grin:

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody heard about mfa employment and working culture before? Feel like joining after I graduate. Wish to take up internship for it.

moi no honour , so is it advisable to go for it? I am not someone who is book smart or street smart. I think going by the book and doing things right might suits be better than struggling in a competitive environment outside .

I actually do enjoy my admin role in Ns which were jobscope of regulars . Room for mistakes and bit of improvement is good for me as I tend to learn from mistakes instead of having the intellectual to understand things fast and do it correctly once.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This trade, for clients, hard to tell who is half bake who is full bake.
Half bake but good at gong jiao wei, still a true master in client's eye :grin:

what you say is right, 当局者迷。

some people like certain style of master, even he is not legitimate.

Like tis guy we are talking here, he has many 笑柄,some really let me fall off the chair.... especially with his unique "空亡“论。

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard about mfa employment and working culture before? Feel like joining after I graduate. Wish to take up internship for it.

moi no honour , so is it advisable to go for it? I am not someone who is book smart or street smart. I think going by the book and doing things right might suits be better than struggling in a competitive environment outside .

I actually do enjoy my admin role in Ns which were jobscope of regulars . Room for mistakes and bit of improvement is good for me as I tend to learn from mistakes instead of having the intellectual to understand things fast and do it correctly once.
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Career/Internships/Undergraduate
Can try applying, what I heard is that those who are working in there, have opportunities to be posted to embassy overseas. The more popular the city, the more oversubscribed of getting into the embassy there. A lot of foreign policy, diplomatic work. Heavy DO job

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Career/Internships/Undergraduate
Can try applying, what I heard is that those who are working in there, have opportunities to be posted to embassy overseas. The more popular the city, the more oversubscribed of getting into the embassy there. A lot of foreign policy, diplomatic work. Heavy DO job
Internship window closed riao.

dk when the next window. Need email them alr

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Internship window closed riao.

dk when the next window. Need email them alr
most internship window is in may-august because it follows with local uni.

Also interesting read if you are interested in mfa:

Dogz

Master Member
Reaction score

If you are really really Tian Tong (Due to twins and at 2300H 晚子), administrative role is more suitable because your structure falls under 机月同梁.

Such challenges, I suggest to look at travel palace. It sits Tian Liang + Tian Ma, which shows an ah pek riding a horse riding no where, easily lost of direction. Tian Liang Hua Quan, possible able to lead, act as 老大。

Tian Tong normally able to meet people with status, because Friends Palace will always be ZiWei, for your case is ZiWei & Tian Xiang. But your life structure no 文昌,文曲,天越,天魁, which is 贵星,which such environment normally requires some sort of 靠山, which u lack of it. So if you are really Tian Tong at Hai palace, will be quite a challenge. Since it is also at 四马地 and career palace has double Lu, I think you can try.

I haven't study into twins, so FYI only :grin:

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
If you are really really Tian Tong (Due to twins and at 2300H 晚子), administrative role is more suitable because your structure falls under 机月同梁.

Such challenges, I suggest to look at travel palace. It sits Tian Liang + Tian Ma, which shows an ah pek riding a horse riding no where, easily lost of direction. Tian Liang Hua Quan, possible able to lead, act as 老大。

Tian Tong normally able to meet people with status, because Friends Palace will always be ZiWei, for your case is ZiWei & Tian Xiang. But your life structure no 文昌,文曲,天越,天魁, which is 贵星,which such environment normally requires some sort of 靠山, which u lack of it. So if you are really Tian Tong at Hai palace, will be quite a challenge. Since it is also at 四马地 and career palace has double Lu, I think you can try.

I haven't study into twins, so FYI only :grin:
Yeah ish born wan zi close to 11.30pm .Seems true. May I what 文昌,文曲,天越,天魁 , 四马地 , lu means?

my bro is above average student and whole life smooth . No health problem, studies ok , now going work bank riao. Earn big buck ish his goal

moi ish still studying uni, crawl my way thru to get into uni as I am slow , once I attempt to chiong and be like my bro, I will end up at the extreme bad situation.
Until now I still very lost in life one. No talent, no smart brain .

Some ppl my age ah , alr graduated got good job, gf (some bto riao or going marry).

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah ish born wan zi close to 11.30pm .Seems true. May I what 文昌,文曲,天越,天魁 , 四马地 , lu means?

my bro is above average student and whole life smooth . No health problem, studies ok , now going work bank riao. Earn big buck ish his goal

moi ish still studying uni, crawl my way thru to get into uni as I am slow , once I attempt to chiong and be like my bro, I will end up at the extreme bad situation.

Some ppl my age ah , alr graduated got good job, gf (some bto riao or going marry).
Don't live in the shadow of others, path your own way out. Use other ppl as model is alright. Most of my army friends never did uni, not in a good job or attached, but they still go on with life as per normal. Complain also doesn't offer solutions.

Circusend

Master Member
Reaction score

Hey i tot u are leaving edmw to concentrate on ur studies and if u are caught being online the mods will ban u? I heard u failed all ur mods n were v disappointed. Jiayou.

mfa can one. But tiagong need a lot of energy cos they pay v well u need to keep up with their fast pace n quick thinking.

Dogz

Master Member
Reaction score

With 昌曲,魁钺,normally easier to land in gov job.

四马地 is palace is 寅申巳亥, normally needs to move around or travel.

禄... U regard as a type of positive energy.

Don't worry, me at the age of 30, celery still less than 2K.

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
Don't live in the shadow of others, path your own way out. Use other ppl as model is alright. Most of my army friends never did uni, not in a good job or attached, but they still go on with life as per normal. Complain also doesn't offer solutions.
Not comparing. I am just saying those ppl go express poly/jc then uni now all outside working earn $ alr.
This forms about 40-50% of the batch that I am born. So in life, I am just behind others at every stages.

I am just like a lost child with a lost , innocent mindset , waiting for ppl to guide me so that I can lead others and not guide me to 打天下. The latter attitude is my elder twin bro attitude. I am more of a teacher / mentor character

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
With 昌曲,魁钺,normally easier to land in gov job.

四马地 is palace is 寅申巳亥, normally needs to move around or travel.

禄... U regard as a type of positive energy.

Don't worry, me at the age of 30, celery still less than 2K.
Thanks for the explanation. I think what u described about me is accurate to a certain extent. Very hard to teach me because my ability to learn fast and understand is not good.

at very young age sent to this class to enhance learning etc I disliked it coz catch no ball then ask my parents withdrew for me. At the same time if teacher test me stuff like 1-2 level lower stuff, moi feel angry coz is like insulting me .

lucky I am a persistent person, if not I think I will go ite then come out do grab delivery already.

It’s a nightmare for most parents for my case ( health is bad naturally, studies is bad naturally , no talent) , hence I don’t really wish or dream much in life when I tried to find non academic route since young such as sport and get rejected by teachers or coaches whom look down on me and only accept me if I hit their high expectations.

Last edited:

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not comparing. I am just saying those ppl go express poly/jc then uni now all outside working earn $ alr.
This forms about 40-50% of the batch that I am born. So in life, I am just behind others at every stages.

I am just like a lost child with a lost , innocent mindset , waiting for ppl to guide me so that I can lead others and not guide me to 打天下. The latter attitude is my elder twin bro attitude. I am more of a teacher / mentor character
If you don't compare, then wouldn't be so uptight over this issue.

Last time army, I realise actually a lot of ppl older than me. Have to do part time uni, part time work. Some stop with poly diploma and straight away go work liao. Hearing from their stories, there's always gonna be ppl worse off and better than you. Also my temp job, got ppl older than me, but stucked there due to covid, pay <1.6-1.7k/month. That's life, some found meaning in the job. Like, they alr familiar with the work there, so if they leave, they feel have to start afresh again.

That is why I feel comparing only helps in particular scenario where you are very sure it adds value to life. If not, best is to focus on yourself and improve. Either get good or switch expectations.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.