[GLGT] Prior to P2HA, Lisa would have sex 3x a week with her FWB

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/...ns-spill-about-their-sex-lives-during-phase-2

And couples aren't the only ones who are struggling. Lisa*, who is not in a relationship, told us that the pandemic has affected her sex life too.

To her, sex is all about the "fun and pleasure". Prior to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), she would have sex around thrice a week with her friends with benefits. Sadly, when the new restrictions kicked in, this meant less sex for her.

"I can't meet my friends with benefit as much," she said.

:eek:

Fundfair

Reaction score
I hate Sluts like that please go to india they need you more than us..

Eric A Blair

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, this type of non credible storLee how to believe?

Unless her house got station permant SDA there or her FWB working as SDA loh....

Wanna **** just ****, you think these sex lives risky people don't take risks to satisfy their desires?

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i...ns-spill-about-their-sex-lives-during-phase-2

And couples aren't the only ones who are struggling. Lisa*, who is not in a relationship, told us that the pandemic has affected her sex life too.

To her, sex is all about the "fun and pleasure". Prior to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), she would have sex around thrice a week with her friends with benefits. Sadly, when the new restrictions kicked in, this meant less sex for her.

LOL. i?????

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Y cannot? Rather than they go her house, she go their house la. Can go everyday also can.
Only cannot do 3P

shagrat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, this type of non credible storLee how to believe?

Unless her house got station permant SDA there or her FWB working as SDA loh....

Wanna **** just ****, you think these sex lives risky people don't take risks to satisfy their desires?
Lol exactly what I think, sex life already so wild still give a hoot about phase 2HA meh.

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/...ns-spill-about-their-sex-lives-during-phase-2

Some primary school kid will ask parents to explain article to him.
Very soon reporter will get screwed

Sai Jai Lalit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i...ns-spill-about-their-sex-lives-during-phase-2

is this that irritating limlisa in this forum?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.