Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

hellhole

Reaction score
Cos sometimes if use for long conference call meetings, I like to swap between left and right to let one ear rest. Sometimes lie down one side to watch videos also only use one earbud so the side facing down won't have the buds pressing into the ear. So highly rated earbuds like the mtw2 don't interest me much also because it also only allows right side usage.
orh... so its a personal preference thing..

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
orh... so its a personal preference thing..
Ya, my few cardinal requirements are must be able to single side usage for either buds and volume control. Unless the sound quality is really tops, else I won't forgo those features.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:D
ANVA87G.jpg

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is the sound? I read review is quite bassy, Covers the vocals and instruments. Your thought? Quite interested.
It's actually quite tip and seal dependent. The stock tips are quite thick and if jam deeply into the ears for a very tight seal, the bass is very boomy and bassy. I changed to spinfit cp100 tips and the sound is more balanced with good bass energy and clarity now.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
It's actually quite tip and seal dependent. The stock tips are quite thick and if jam deeply into the ears for a very tight seal, the bass is very boomy and bassy. I changed to spinfit cp100 tips and the sound is more balanced with good bass energy and clarity now.
If i use a big bore tip will be better like JVC Spiral or Sedna?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i use a big bore tip will be better like JVC Spiral or Sedna?
I tried spiral dot but it didn't fit my ears. I think wide bore tips may help, also have to see the tips material and design. Generally tips with thinner material give a leaner sound.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I tried spiral dot but it didn't fit my ears. I think wide bore tips may help, also have to see the tips material and design. Generally tips with thinner material give a leaner sound.

Kindly rate MW08 against your tested TWS. Is this the best or better one? If better, which is your best sounding tws?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very tempted. Got a few good tws upcoming. XM4, B&W, Devialet......
See which features are more important to you and audition them.

Now listening to pearl harbor soundtrack on mw08, can't believe how beautiful it sounds.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See which features are more important to you and audition them.

Now listening to pearl harbor soundtrack on mw08, can't believe how beautiful it sounds.
Very tempted.
Another good comparison

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very tempted.
Another good comparison

Actually I don't understand why reviewers play sound through their videos to show the sound quality. There's so many variables like the equipment used to hear the videos, the seal of the earbuds, compression and so on. It's practically meaningless.

One of the things I like about the mw08 is its large 11mm drivers. I can hear the bass and "feel" it, which gives it a closer to headphone presentation.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I don't understand why reviewers play sound through their videos to show the sound quality. There's so many variables like the equipment used to hear the videos, the seal of the earbuds, compression and so on. It's practically meaningless.

One of the things I like about the mw08 is its large 11mm drivers. I can hear the bass and "feel" it, which gives it a closer to headphone presentation.
Maybe it's for rough gauge of how it sound I suppose.

Btw, MW08 is not so inner ear type, so I presumed it will be comfortable for long hours wearing. Should be buying it tomorrow. :sneaky:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.