[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Sir_Knn

Reaction score
If i stay east confirm i go S. Only Distance stopping me from joining S. S pay is the best so far but not sure abt welfare.
Sorry bro, just realised u PMed me.. not too active on HWZ lately.

Training and most importantly the people here are good. The trainers are professional. I realised a lot of them formerly from C and SPF.

541SIR

Reaction score
Hi all . Would like to find out if S only got ‘armed’ police roles, or they also have ‘unarmed’ police roles too? For the training, S is stay in or can stay out? Also where’s the academy location for S?

bladetrnity

Reaction score
Sorry bro, just realised u PMed me.. not too active on HWZ lately.

Training and most importantly the people here are good. The trainers are professional. I realised a lot of them formerly from C and SPF.
You working in S now as Apo bro ?

Russruss

Reaction score
Just checking if resign from C can immediately jump straight to A? Is this allowed??

Last edited:

ThomasLC

Reaction score
Hi all . Would like to find out if S only got ‘armed’ police roles, or they also have ‘unarmed’ police roles too? For the training, S is stay in or can stay out? Also where’s the academy location for S?
S has both armed and unarmed police role. S training is stay-out. (A and C is compulsory stay in).

Kljb74

Reaction score
Just checking if resign from C can immediately jump straight to A? Is this allowed?
Hi bro i rmb someone said b4 in tis forum within 6mths unable to join A. Did ur contract specifically stated so as a clause? If no, then i supposed 1mth notice wil do and can join competitors. Convenient to share e reason?

Kljb74

Reaction score
If nobody here can advise u correctly then i would suggest u call A recruiter to check as they shd knw better e rules. Hope tis helps.

Russruss

Reaction score
Hi bro i rmb someone said b4 in tis forum within 6mths unable to join A. Did ur contract specifically stated so as a clause? If no, then i supposed 1mth notice wil do and can join competitors. Convenient to share e reason?
Bro, I pm you. Can you please check and reply? Thanks

squarepegs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also thinking of applying job for c but need to take course, pass the test n work there for 6 months

are the course and exam tough?

bladetrnity

Reaction score
Got call from S than my screening pass. They say now wait for airport pass clearance and then
they will call to sign the papers.
A screening more slower....results still not out.....

Want to join S but haizz too far the distance.....Anyone is S apo here. Heard S is very tough in terms of taking leave and no life.....but would be better to ask someone working as S apo.

I believe some guys here are in training in A and S....
need some guidance on which to choose.....between A and S....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.