Believe in self-healing

bravia69

Master Member
Reaction score
Before the pandemic, I already do not depend on pain killers when I feel pain and since last year I had a mild symptoms in my upper respiratory tract which did not go away for over a month then suddenly went away by itself. With these reasons, I want to avoid taking experimental vaccines as I want to prove the ability to self-healing.

orpisia

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
only if the body can heal itself from what is bothering it

the body's own natural healing ability power is also limited

like what the above edmwer say, if got more stronk virus bacteria come then how

then antibiotics for wat

Deep fried

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are people who have healed themselves from major illnesses and people who have not.

I have seen my ex neighbour heal herself from end stage breast cancer, when the doctors told her she got max 3 months. She recovered and is became perfectly normal.

I have also seen my own relative, from a simple flu to ICU in 3 days then pass away in a week.

Everybody experience is different, cos the mind and body is so different.

pinkarmy

Reaction score
Before the pandemic, I already do not depend on pain killers when I feel pain and since last year I had a mild symptoms in my upper respiratory tract which did not go away for over a month then suddenly went away by itself. With these reasons, I want to avoid taking experimental vaccines as I want to prove the ability to self-healing.
But if you kena covid (touchwood) will you go n see doctor?

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IMH first bro.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It’s not abt self healing for covid but abt protecting yrself well if u don’t want take vaccines
n avoid going to places lo

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
There are people who have healed themselves from major illnesses and people who have not.

I have seen my ex neighbour heal herself from end stage breast cancer, when the doctors told her she got max 3 months. She recovered and is became perfectly normal.

I have also seen my own relative, from a simple flu to ICU in 3 days then pass away in a week.

Everybody experience is different, cos the mind and body is so different.
But she did see doc rigot or left all to self heal

bravia69

Master Member
Reaction score
But if you kena covid (touchwood) will you go n see doctor?

As already said I had a mild symptoms in my upper respiratory tract in early 2020 that persisted over a month then it went away by itself without treatment. I believe it's self-healing.

Deep fried

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think there was a guy last year in Sg, he one of the first few to get Covid 19, but he recovered on his own.

pinkarmy

Reaction score
As already said I had a mild symptoms in my upper respiratory tract in early 2020 that persisted over a month then it went away by itself without treatment. I believe it's self-healing.
Perhaps you could share how did you do that?

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you tio covid or any type of virus it’s also up to the body to combat it. Even if you go doc is the same. They give medication to alleviate symptom but the virus is still up to your body immune system.
But if your body immune system bad then GG.

The difference is covid is infectious and you don’t want it to spread further. That’s why you get quarantined.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.