“You are a disgrace to society,” a stranger once told Bryna Sim on seeing with her Punjabi partner

workingclass

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many local Chinese who married mail order brides from Vietnam also kena mocked. In fact just few weeks ago there was a study saying such marriages are so low-ses that their children fare badly. Don’t see them playing race card.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
U all still remember the time when her husband Melvin Singh wrote an article blaming a boy who wore a T-shirt saying "f**k" or something, and got bullied by an ang moh.

Instead of blaming the ang moh, Melvin blamed the boy. :s22:

legnano

Reaction score
the dark ones feels they are superior when they can have the fairer ones.

Are they not discriminative too ? Esp to their own kind. ?

Down the road 20 yrs later, the fairer ones may just woke up n regret.

kallangfishing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every time mainstream news write about mixed race marriage or relationship, it’s ALWAYS a Chinese girl with Indian/Malay man.
Where are the Chinese man with Indian/Malay girl?!?
boring ma

only know how to stick with own race. Not as adventurous and open minded :s13:

kickass22

Reaction score
Many local Chinese who married mail order brides from Vietnam also kena mocked. In fact just few weeks ago there was a study saying such marriages are so low-ses that their children fare badly. Don’t see them playing race card.
It seems you are so low SES that's why you don't seem to know the meaning of race and racism. Please go read instead of embarrassing yourself like this.

MatrixFanatic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Punjabi dudes are very satki any straight females would consider them a worthy mate.

workingclass

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems you are so low SES that's why you don't seem to know the meaning of race and racism. Please go read instead of embarrassing yourself like this.
Vietnamese people or Kinh is not a race?

Or only certain races approved by u can experience racism? Better go back to ur Reddit cesspool and play with ur fellow kids.

kickass22

Reaction score
Vietnamese people or Kinh is not a race?

Or only certain races approved by u can experience racism? Better go back to ur Reddit cesspool and play with ur fellow kids.
Sigh...when you are this low SES, no point talking. wasting my time...sigh. read what I said and maybe you will get it.

ExcuseRMJ

Master Member
Reaction score
Lai liao lai liao... All the victim one by one come out liao... choo choo !

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U all still remember the time when her husband Melvin Singh wrote an article blaming a boy who wore a T-shirt saying "f**k" or something, and got bullied by an ang moh.

Instead of blaming the ang moh, Melvin blamed the boy. :s22:

wor got nice sagat?

160 really goes where the wind blows :o

doing their best to soften south asian image

kallangfishing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i curious

the kids must also take the Singh surname is it? Need to follow singh tradition, like turban etc??? Half singh half chinese, how to decide?

crazycow

Banned
Reaction score
i also notice this

they dun seem to prefer their own woman

I mean, ppl are free to choose their partners, but why they dun go for them ah? Indian girls usually sharper features and bigger curves than chinese girls from the ones i see...
Some of them very hairy and quite manly

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.