Do u all belive in bazi / zi wei dou shu? - Part 13

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
Hey i tot u are leaving edmw to concentrate on ur studies and if u are caught being online the mods will ban u? I heard u failed all ur mods n were v disappointed. Jiayou.

mfa can one. But tiagong need a lot of energy cos they pay v well u need to keep up with their fast pace n quick thinking.
Break awhile. I was having my dinner when replying. Yeah I did say, just login to reply to ppl who Pmed me and also those who replied to what I asked.

actually I going for the admin, general role path . I dunwan go the economy part coz tiagong a lot of fch ppl inside. The big stage leave it to the big guys to do it, my capability also got limit de, if can help overseas singaporean with their stuff I also happy.

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't compare, then wouldn't be so uptight over this issue.

Last time army, I realise actually a lot of ppl older than me. Have to do part time uni, part time work. Some stop with poly diploma and straight away go work liao. Hearing from their stories, there's always gonna be ppl worse off and better than you. Also my temp job, got ppl older than me, but stucked there due to covid, pay <1.6-1.7k/month. That's life, some found meaning in the job. Like, they alr familiar with the work there, so if they leave, they feel have to start afresh again.

That is why I feel comparing only helps in particular scenario where you are very sure it adds value to life. If not, best is to focus on yourself and improve. Either get good or switch expectations.
Yeah I got a close friend he gonna study part time , he sign on to CIvil Defence.

Actually most of my friends also around my standard just that maybe more street smart or talented in art, machinery etc.

My bro then is toxic one. He say in life need compare. He even compare salary with friends, starting pay need 4K plus.. etc . To me, if I have lot of money I also won’t feel happy forever, only temporary.

as long as my health is ok, I have enough rest, food to eat, roof to stay I actually quite contented.

what job are u doing? I think >$2k job shouldn’t be hard to find bah

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got a close friend he gonna study part time , he sign on to CIvil Defence.

Actually most of my friends also around my standard just that maybe more street smart or talented in art, machinery etc.

My bro then is toxic one. He say in life need compare. He even compare salary with friends, starting pay need 4K plus.. etc . To me, if I have lot of money I also won’t feel happy forever, only temporary.

as long as my health is ok, I have enough rest, food to eat, roof to stay I actually quite contented.

what job are u doing? I think >$2k job shouldn’t be hard to find bah
Study part time and work, is not easy. That's why I really admire them.
If someone is toxic, then don't listen to them. Doesn't just apply to sibling but for everyone. Exactly, ur happiness is different from him alr. Since his life values doesn't gel with you, then it's better off to follow ur own conscience.
I worked a temp job for 3 months for $8/hr, that was when I alr graduated this year. When you earn 1.3-1.4k/month, 2k is a lot. earn 2k, 3k is a lot. 3k, 4k is a lot. It's a never-ending cycle. But one thing is for sure when you start from the bottom, you become very efficient in spending ur money. After knowing how hard it is to make money, chances are you will be cautious of how to spend it.

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
Study part time and work, is not easy. That's why I really admire them.
If someone is toxic, then don't listen to them. Doesn't just apply to sibling but for everyone. Exactly, ur happiness is different from him alr. Since his life values doesn't gel with you, then it's better off to follow ur own conscience.
I worked a temp job for 3 months for $8/hr, that was when I alr graduated this year. When you earn 1.3-1.4k/month, 2k is a lot. earn 2k, 3k is a lot. 3k, 4k is a lot. It's a never-ending cycle. But one thing is for sure when you start from the bottom, you become very efficient in spending ur money. After knowing how hard it is to make money, chances are you will be cautious of how to spend it.
U diploma holder? Last time before I go in ns, I work f&b I think 5.5-6days close to 10-12hrs a day my take home pay was only $1.6k . Money hard to earn but also just spent wisely.

Ns was the best period to learn how to control spending because my pay starts from 500plus then until $800 plus per mth. I save at least half per mth to prepare for my uni.

Actually for me if I hit $5k per month I will be satisfied already. I see a lot of ppl on Reddit, Edmw, sg salary etc talking about $7-8k , $10k a mth. If got ability go ahead if no then no point keep mentioning it le. I only know one of my cousin he is very smart and humble type really is 精英. When he graduated and work for 3-4yrs in corporate world already $7k. Now he going to be 30yo alr promoted one more time .

He got the best traits that most women wanna go after , 高富帥. But the gf is just ordinary person , who is opposite of him being extroverted, like to take photographs, and one time I bump into them outside, visited same popular food outlet and saw them walking off to take public bus to somewhere else.

Then I realised , why so many girls failed to chase such guy . Ps abit off track just Sharing.

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U diploma holder? Last time before I go in ns, I work f&b I think 5.5-6days close to 10-12hrs a day my take home pay was only $1.6k . Money hard to earn but also just spent wisely.

Ns was the best period to learn how to control spending because my pay starts from 500plus then until $800 plus per mth. I save at least half per mth to prepare for my uni.

Actually for me if I hit $5k per month I will be satisfied already. I see a lot of ppl on Reddit, Edmw, sg salary etc talking about $7-8k , $10k a mth. If got ability go ahead if no then no point keep mentioning it le. I only know one of my cousin he is very smart and humble type really is 精英. When he graduated and work for 3-4yrs in corporate world already $7k. Now he going to be 30yo alr promoted one more time .

He got the best traits that most women wanna go after , 高富帥. But the gf is just ordinary person , who is opposite of him being extroverted, like to take photographs, and one time I bump into them outside, visited same popular food outlet and saw them walking off to take public bus to somewhere else.

Then I realised , why so many girls failed to chase such guy . Ps abit off track just Sharing.
Does not matter whether I diploma or degree holder. The job itself was just O level qualification, 5 days week, 9 hours, lunch not counted. I also work on Sundays as part of the 5 days, which I consider it to be the most shiok day since no one in office.

7-10k possibly different spending habits, could boil down to family expense, etc. If you are happy with your income, then that matters the most.

Actually, difficult to establish context without knowing his side of the story. Maybe to you, the gf is ordinary, but to him, the gf is more than just ordinary, but someone who see him through his struggles. But main point is that he have gf, already differ a lot from guys without gf. For some, is no point chasing better girls, because those very hard to satisfy, so they feel better off go for girl that is easier to reach. Very subjective for dating, different for chasing career where the boundaries tend to be more objective in nature.

Dogz

Master Member
Reaction score
@TUV2008
Nowadays, hdb flat owner normally reno a partition near the main door, normally is shoe rack and some item display or design at upper area. The partition usually can block people to beo inside your house, is this FS related?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays, hdb flat owner normally reno a partition near the main door, normally is shoe rack and some item display or design at upper area. The partition usually can block people to beo inside your house, is this FS related?

people do this for many reason, mostly practical reason. I doubt many know the real FS implications.

I cannot say such design is good or bad from FS point of view as it all depend on the hall design. But if over do it like too big or too high up to ceiling then it will have FS implications.

Dogz

Master Member
Reaction score
people do this for many reason, mostly practical reason. I doubt many know the real FS implications.

I cannot say such design is good or bad from FS point of view as it all depend on the hall design. But if over do it like too big or too high up to ceiling then it will have FS implications.
More like monkey see monkey do following the trend :grin:

Anyway the sales personnel from reno company can earn abit more.

Because abit curious whether don't build, maybe Qi will easily flow out, or build later Qi tio block. (I zero fs knowledge :razz:)

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More like monkey see monkey do following the trend :grin:

Anyway the sales personnel from reno company can earn abit more.

Because abit curious whether don't build, maybe Qi will easily flow out, or build later Qi tio block. (I zero fs knowledge :razz:)

這種作法其實跟風水的傳統有一點關係。

陽宅風水的氣運行要好必須有內明堂,中明堂和外明堂。設計師在大門前做的這種小玄關其實是內明堂的概念,但是比較適合有地住宅。

revebek

Reaction score
這種作法其實跟風水的傳統有一點關係。

陽宅風水的氣運行要好必須有內明堂,中明堂和外明堂。設計師在大門前做的這種小玄關其實是內明堂的概念,但是比較適合有地住宅。

my impression (forgot if from here), FS is to catch the qi, but the qi flow cannot too fast, or cannot be not moving. catch inside slow moving is the best. Is this idea generally correct?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my impression (forgot if from here), FS is to catch the qi, but the qi flow cannot too fast, or cannot be not moving. catch inside slow moving is the best. Is this idea generally correct?

your understanding is spot on.

明堂的作用是穩氣的效果,把星氣穩住然後再進內堂。but many don’t know the logic just monkey see monkey do.

luohongxian

Master Member
Reaction score
With 昌曲,魁钺,normally easier to land in gov job.

四马地 is palace is 寅申巳亥, normally needs to move around or travel.

禄... U regard as a type of positive energy.

Don't worry, me at the age of 30, celery still less than 2K.
Me, at the age of 30, celery still less than 1K. :(

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my starting celery $500 only. in my era it's not a joke. it's a reality. :(

I still remember my first job after NS is $750. Working in Tan Boon Liat building for a local company. That time I stayed in a rented flat in Redhill, one month rental $25.

luohongxian

Master Member
Reaction score
I still remember my first job after NS is $750. Working in Tan Boon Liat building for a local company. That time I stayed in a rented flat in Redhill, one month rental $25.
At least your starting pay is all right in that era. All these years, I got no luck in my jobs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.