30s-50s chitchat club

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still prefer taxi driver so far.

I am suffering from content overdoes. Netflix, anime, k-drama and finally Disney.
Hmm what can I watch now

cdrama / kdrama 🤔

taxi driver - finished Liao bo ? I dun wan hang high high and wait haha

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To those that have just booked your appointments, if you cant get the slot you want, dont worry. Just book the next best available slot first. You can change ur appointment by refreshing slot and have luck if someone else change theirs too.

For me i managed to get my 1st appointment on Friday morning 9.30 am and 2nd appointment on friday night 8.30pm at the nearest CC although its not the one near my house (not provided by Frontier CC 😒) . So i can have 2-3 days of rest , should fever occur. My backup slot then is Sat morning. The slots run quite fast so if that is the time you want, dont hesitate just take it.

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This stuck-in-Singapore situation due to COVID is making me reassessing my retirement plan. If possible, I would like to stop working earlier and go travel much more. Thing is the kids need to be more independent for my wife and I to travel over a longer period of time.

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This stuck-in-Singapore situation due to COVID is making me reassessing my retirement plan. If possible, I would like to stop working earlier and go travel much more. Thing is the kids need to be more independent for my wife and I to travel over a longer period of time.
I think COVID-19 can be your blessing although inflation rate may be climbing up due to massive shortage on certain things.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am trying to see if i can luck by getting the same night slot for 1st appointment if not i have to take a day leave . The next day Sat no morning slots i can see if can luck that too

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think COVID-19 can be your blessing although inflation rate may be climbing up due to massive shortage on certain things.
given that I am now very much lighter on cash due to the sell off last year, I am not too concerned about inflation.

But you are right in that COVID prompted me to hasten my investment plans for retirement

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am trying to see if i can luck by getting the same night slot for 1st appointment if not i have to take a day leave . The next day Sat no morning slots i can see if can luck that too
Take the leave as much as you can la.

The rest of us are still waiting. Mai hesitate.

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
given that I am now very much lighter on cash due to the sell off last year, I am not too concerned about inflation.

But you are right in that COVID prompted me to hasten my investment plans for retirement
That must be a lot of cash !!!!

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I personally welcome any form of crisis as long as my risk management tools are not blunt. For every crisis, there is some amount of interesting opportunities.

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tot most pple will covid make them want to delay retirement cos too much uncertainty

This one lor … sell off - cash out
how can you tell from my post? :s13:
See above
I personally welcome any form of crisis as long as my risk management tools are not blunt. For every crisis, there is some amount of interesting opportunities.
True ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.