4 young men in Singapore had heart inflammation after Covid-19 jabs, all have recovered

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forever will tell you benefits outweighs the risk until one of their own gets it then the story will flip.
Of course lah, the ones that benefit the most is their own kind. Others take the risk for their benefit.

Pueh Kee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually if can take sinovac, i think i rather that even with lower efficency, mrna is new technology with extensive research no doubt, but its still too new to have a peace of mind. Sinovac is considered the "traditional" method of vaccine.

BHills

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one knows anything about the long term negative effect of mRNA.

When deciding whether to vaccinate, do not just look at the vaccines efficacies (which might be very much lower against mutated virus) but also the risk of long term effects which, at this juncture, nobody knows.

BHills

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually if can take sinovac, i think i rather that even with lower efficency, mrna is new technology with extensive research no doubt, but its still too new to have a peace of mind. Sinovac is considered the "traditional" method of vaccine.

I agree.

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought this age group just started vaccine this two weeks?? So fast kanna 4 and recovered liao..

alysalys

Master Member
Reaction score
Four young men in Singapore had heart inflammation after receiving their second dose of Covid-19 vaccine

This is out of a total of six such cases reported by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA). However, the benefits of getting a Covid-19 jab outweigh the risks, said the expert committee.

4 out of 6 recovered - means the other 2 .... still recovering?? :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.