[Official] Playstation 5

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like Sony is keeping everyone on their toes, almost towards EOD & no sign of the drop yet. The marketing team is going to be happy with 2-3-4X hits on the website! Lol
Why will there be 2-4x increase in traffic lol

Only one random user here say today might have drop

So satki meh

ricky48

Reaction score
Noob question, if the game I like has first and second episode (You can use the last saved game from episode 1 to gain extra items on episode 2). My question is
- can you play digital on first episode and then play physical on the second episode? I mean in term of using the last saved game
- does it have to be in the same region? For example, if I buy the digital from US playstore, can I only buy physical on R1 (US region)? Or Europe playstore, buy R2 (EU region) respectively.

spookyboon

Reaction score
Why will there be 2-4x increase in traffic lol

Only one random user here say today might have drop

So satki meh
Lol, refreshing a 20times an hour - guessing a lot of people following the thread must be given the high demand.

Hi

may I ask if I go down to a Sony store, can I put my name down to join the queue for PS5 PO?
They have a 6-month waiting list, if not more. I put my name 3-4 months ago, checked last week - they don't have access to the list, Sony (the company) will reach out to those on the list he said as stocks are available.

BwaySaiDonk

Banned
Reaction score
Noob question, if the game I like has first and second episode (You can use the last saved game from episode 1 to gain extra items on episode 2). My question is
- can you play digital on first episode and then play physical on the second episode? I mean in term of using the last saved game
yes
- does it have to be in the same region? For example, if I buy the digital from US playstore, can I only buy physical on R1 (US region)? Or Europe playstore, buy R2 (EU region) respectively.
yes, have to be same region. diff region has some differences in content

SiaoAngMoh

Reaction score
Hype game but should be extremely expensive like demon souls on ps5 Sian.

playing nioh 2 and waiting for demon souls sale

I thought about it for a while before buying Demon Souls, at full price. But, it was worth every cent.

Elden Ring ... doesn't look as good graphically from the trailer. Maybe due to it being a cross gen game.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.