PA latest update on Hari Raya wedding photo saga

soaresb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The way I see it:
Someone or some ppl at PA or the CC goofed up royally over the standee.
They apologised but the complainant is now making use of the opportunity to blow it up.
Way way beyond the original issue.
Is this really so serious?
Actually what does the complainant want? Already apologized. Need monetary compensation?

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would actually support the couple if they are asking for money as compensation for the stealing of the photo and using it without the couple’s permission. This is not something these £@€#ers should be allowed to just apologise and close case and the photo was still used for free in the end.

But the moment the couple want to stir it into a race issue ... what call for dialogue on race and ask people to contribute to the dialogue ... I say £@€# that $#!t, this lady needs to get her head checked.

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cbwDyy6.png

nCJvbL3.png

dkbxn42.png

https://archive.is/FVndL
Shut up PA

Yet another failure by Edwin
As if PA's apology is such a big deal!

Edwin as a lawyer should know.
PA should show sincerity by paying the couple compensation.

If so sincere, pay 10000.
From own pocket not taxpayers if no money, I'll accept PA elites resignation

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PA took a wedding photo without permission as a festival celebration photo.........really cannot understand the racism in this

Engineeer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PA took a wedding photo without permission as a festival celebration photo.........really cannot understand the racism in this
Its the same as taking a Chinese wedding picture with all the reds and claiming this is a Chinese New Year affair.

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Put coconut tree and thatched hut as background
Moronic
And smacks of insensitivity and hence racism

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its the same as taking a Chinese wedding picture with all the reds and claiming this is a Chinese New Year affair.
no problem for me. whats racist in this other than a festival mistake?
In fact even better. 喜上加囍, 双喜临门

Subprimer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because they think it is disrespectful. Nowadays they hire foreigner to do cheap design but they know nuts about our culture.

killing_my_dreams

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PA ****** up, but the couple might be overreacting too by citing racism. But anyways, PA should not be trying to shoot people who are accusing racism during this timing. I thought nowadays the pappies and 160 agenda is to let everyone talk abt racism ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.