PA latest update on Hari Raya wedding photo saga

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this woman take cardboard cut out of Salty Dragon and the Jinx and use it for Family Day, see whether PA will accept her sincere apologies

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is the racism in this seriously?
PA see happy couple thought it fit the idea of a happy festival not realising its a marriage photo.
Its a mistake for sure but where is the racsim?

snap99

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PA ****** up, but the couple might be overreacting too by citing racism. But anyways, PA should not be trying to shoot people who are accusing racism during this timing. I thought nowadays the pappies and 160 agenda is to let everyone talk abt racism ?
exactly .... cate blanche given to complain & discuss openly about racism by PAP's Shan and various ministers. Now garment claiming victim ?

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score
Not a matter of racism, just bad handling from a government body. Too bad for the victims this did not happen in an opposition ward. Otherwise, sure get full blown up and become a national issue, go parliament for a full week of debate and strong actions demanded against the culprits and MP.

imagine if this happened in Hougang or Sengkang, can get ready eat pop corn on Parliament see all the whites come out shoot blue.

PA really jskm just get carpet, broom and stick, let's move on.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good and firm reply by PA. Good! Time to let the couple know that enough is enough. You get your apology. Stop stirring. Now stir until PA also doesn’t want to talk to you. Nothing racist about the mistake. Joke is on you.

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already said more and more of these racism claims will be popping out. suddenly govt gets a taste of its own medicine......

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its probably one of those i apologize u feel offended type of apology......
If PA did something wrong which they did via their dumbass contractor, then they must apologize even if they know the couple are total morons

If they don't want to apologize, jolly well ensure they don't cock up

ilubchiu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fight fight fight. i just wanna sit back jiak popcorn and watch show

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.