who here got play mobile legends? - Part 2

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
Only if the correct team somehow manage to win all their games also.
** on my solo acc i guess almost all correctly except champ i go click evos for champ.
my main acc i choose EXE champ but i never do the daily quest gg

Civician

Reaction score
Anyone managed to unlock the roaming item active skill?
Not very sure how to collect 600 gold from roaming equipment 🤣

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alpha gold skin quite nice. should have gone for that during nostalgia event instead of luo yi.

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
U too pro ma
If i ever play with u, u classify me as fcking bad too
u got try mythic 5 games anot?
dont take turtle (timer up at opposite side), then side laners steal jungle, no tank (jawhead take fighter emblem go offlane). really like epics

zgmfx09a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont take turtle (timer up at opposite side), then side laners steal jungle, no tank (jawhead take fighter emblem go offlane). really like epics
End of season liao all the clowns and the 3k games Mythic 5s come out loh.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play with pubs is like that. side laners plus tank steal jungle and jungler core with retri clear minion waves before 5 mins instead of farming jungle. end up enemies steal jungle buffs and take turtles.

i played with mages like kagura, eudora with fighter emblem and physical damage items. some more got 2 haas claws and windtalkers. layla with holy crystal. see liao totally no mood to play.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sry no, im playing at epic -_-

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
play with pubs is like that. side laners plus tank steal jungle and jungler core with retri clear minion waves before 5 mins instead of farming jungle. end up enemies steal jungle buffs and take turtles.

i played with mages like kagura, eudora with fighter emblem and physical damage items. some more got 2 haas claws and windtalkers. layla with holy crystal. see liao totally no mood to play.
haha worst thing is i picked claude that game.
****ing claude EMPTY JUNGLE BODOH
ml is a hard game

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2days to end of season now, whats ur current ranking?
at m2.. cant get to mg liaoo... so just up wr in cls..
but this season has the best result over so many years of playing...
Screenshot_2021-06-17-09-14-03-471_com.mobile.legends.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-17-09-13-55-097_com.mobile.legends.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.