Full_Cream_Milk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then u drink what
gettyimages-724321399-1585329828.png

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah like that power siah. More like addiction. Don't quite see got what effect. Don't know why many like depend on it. If drink as a beverage option, Maybe 1 day one pack and/or few days then one time only. So should not affect much. :s22:

Think the more expensive ones the kopi taste tend is stronger, Maybe to some addicts liking. If just for beverage, and don't like strong taste, might want to take the cheaper ones which kopi taste tend not so strong. :s22:
mine ish those cheap huan..
kosong bags. i tried to switch to non-dairy like kopi-c kosong but i heard equally bad. does the evaporated milk contains palm oil as well?

Greenteafrappe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time my army mate eats McDonald's everyday. Some more all is upsized one. But he damn fit zai. Everyday gym siao.
Siabo bo everyday??? :s14: I jiak-ed for 3 days straight jitao sore throat liao. probably bcos your army mate got exercise. my ahma's neighbour de haizi passed away during teenager year

Meemoosaa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to speculate whether it is good for you or not.

Just go and take a look at all the additives and those scientific numbers in the ingredients list nuff said. That is on top of all the sugar and glucose syrup.

Instant coffee should be banned especially those with creamer and sugar. :(

Supermarket_astronaut

Reaction score
But poor chap like me how can afford to drink at kopitiam everyday? $1.30 per cup leh. 1 month easily $40. $40 I can buy 7 packets of Old town 3-in-1 white coffee liao!

ricohflex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Davidoff Rich Aroma blend instant coffee.
Davidoff Limited Edition Colombia instant coffee.

lls0101

Master Member
Reaction score
i don't think 3-in 1
i drink liao feel very sleepy and body feels weird (kosong 1)
i think they addthe stuff inside is harmful to body now i only tdrink Kopi o bag

lim kopi o kosong in a bag then ownself add milk isit unhealthy oso?
confused.gif

previously there are articles on microplastics from tea bags leeching into the drinks.

not sure if those coffee bags are made from similar material...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.