Andrew Tan's mother passed away 29 hours after covid vaccination

ahkeong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How like that?

If you go MOH website, got POFMA notice about heart attack

veryaverage.spiderman

Reaction score
Why do you think got better chance to survive COVID than vaccine, when the vaccine is just a scaled down and gimped version of the virus itself?
It really depends on where u got COVID. In sg? Not a problem. In india? Probably dead on arrival. The biggest problem with vaccine is the unknown side-effects and in current cases, seemingly lethal side-effects that are even more serious than getting COVID.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is not BS lah.
But, different people have different body conditions so they will react differently to the vaccine.

If you are not so confident about your parents and yourself, then dun take the vax and take note of all the cluster areas every day and STAY AWAY from the area.
And spend more money to buy better mask for yourself and your mum.
We just have to do more due diligence on our part loh.
And if u vax, just go anywhere u like and ka ka lai get infected so the virus can’t do crap to u. Oh wait…ttsh

RedOrion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i’m sure its carefully deliberated before going forth with the decision to sacrifice the few unfortunate ones for the greater good

we are at war against this global pandemic. allocation of limited resources, making hard decisions to sacrifice who and save who are all part and parcel of war.

but of course elites no need to explain to peasants their decisions, peasants only need to trust in the elites decision that its for their welfare.

Common folks also make tough decisions whether to 'sacrifice for greater good' is the right decision.
After all each of us are accountable to our own families and loved ones. Not everybody can yolo and charge the front line for the ones sitting in higher places. Thats the truth that concerns all of us, some chose to ignore; that is fine. Everyone have their own choice.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fug... Now I dunno should I get my mom to jab. The allergy ones just received sms to go ahead..

sonicboyz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not sure but if ppls kids are putting at such risk , I think they can keep covering dead bodies up in this way. Other countries already address the side effects upfront but only ours not doing the same. Only shows how our gov does things without transparency
Agree with u....let's hope for the best and see whats gonna happen

RedOrion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprised that no show of concern by MP & ministers on news / ST.
Most are afraid of saying the wrong thing or wrong words on national media.
Career suicide is let go anyhow....like the one ....only one word....condemned liao.

klsekl

Reaction score
Majority of the people living today are blindfolded, only a handful are with their eyes wide open.

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do you think got better chance to survive COVID than vaccine, when the vaccine is just a scaled down and gimped version of the virus itself?
Just like why do you have to put yourself at risk for two things? Vaccine’s side effect and covid? Don’t have you worry only getting covid. Now you got two things to worry. Everyone’s risk evaluation are different . But seeing how ineffective the current vaccine against the delta variant no point taking it. Just mask up avoid crowded areas and stop importing more delta force in. I’m not telling ppl not to take but I also don’t like others pressurize others to take. Everyone has their rights.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
And if u vax, just go anywhere u like and ka ka lai get infected so the virus can’t do crap to u. Oh wait…ttsh
Dun worry.
If I am vaxed, I will be not going anywhere.
The reaper should be collecting my spirit.

iPod Jack

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even if vaccine is related to the deaths, the gahmen will choose not to reveal the truth.., or at least try to delay the investigations until the great majority of population are vaccinated.

Why?

1 or 2 deaths would need to be tolerated if it could in theory save potentially thousands... or thats how the current logic goes...

My smart alec guess only... dun pofma me

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree with u....let's hope for the best and see whats gonna happen
Really have to blame the ones letting in the delta force in. Put innocent sinkie lives at stake. But when sinkie kena then blame them never see doctor, never wear mask, no social distancing,never take vaccine etc. but never their fault.

Stealth_PL

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even if vaccine is related to the deaths, the gahmen will choose not to reveal the truth.., or try to delay the investigations until the great majority of population are vaccinated.

Why?

1 or 2 deaths would need to be tolerated if it could in theory save potentially thousands... or thats how the current logic goes...

My smart alec guess only... dun pofma me
They can always use their trump card
“Independent clinical panel” find no evidence

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.