Used to hear it and say it frequently when younger and everyone just laughed

now I guess say liao will get shout racist

Why huh? Last time can, why now cannot say? :(
Nowadays girls want to be caught by them

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isnt it ironic
Chinese sinkie bu seems like out of touch, what is happening on the ground is the other way round, employers looking for ceca and preferred language is hindu/tamil

nvm lah i just saw her comic on EDMW, probably just another SJW jijiwaiwai fishing for compliments to stroke her ego, wow so tolerant, so open, so weida~~!!!

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She should go make more minority friends and mix with them to know some of them are equally guilty of the same racist taunts. Respect goes both ways. Stop painting them all as victims just because they are the minority, and all chinese as guilty and bullies. Stop blocking chinese to speak up because we "do not understand" how it feels to be the minority. This is not a court. There is no judge nor jury. We can and should speak up against unjust accusations.

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She should go make more minority friends and mix with them to know some of them are equally guilty of the same racist taunts. Respect goes both ways. Stop painting them all as victims just because they are the minority, and all chinese as guilty and bullies. Stop blocking chinese to speak up because we "do not understand" how it feels to be the minority. This is not a court. There is no judge nor jury. We can and should speak up against unjust accusations.

Is ThIs ThE pArT wHeRe YoU iMpLy ThAt PeOpLe VoIcInG uNhApPiNeSs OvEr ThE sTaTe Of RaCe ReLaTiOnS iN sG aRe FoMeNtInG dIsHaRmOnY?

oR dO yOu WaNt To CoNsIdEr ThAt By SwEePiNg LoWeR dEgReE rAcIsT bEhAvIoRs UnDeR tHe RuG fOr 50 YeArS yOu CaN fOmEnT aS mUcH rAcIaL rEsEnTmEnT, iF nOt MoRe, ThAn ThE pEoPlE sUpPoRtInG tHe Oh So ScArY cRt?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.