Andrew Tan's mother passed away 29 hours after covid vaccination

Orionz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My parents and my old relatives too. They get tired easily now and have frequent migraine headaches. Even if the mRNA is not an issue, the other ingredients in the vax are not good for the body and cause migraines
what "Ingredients"? lmao lai lai educate us vaccine sexpert spotted

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
I am surprised this thread isn't lock yet.
Or maybe paper cannot wrap the fire liao.
Everyone is aware of it.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
forget it rah, covid is over guys. just jab and go.

with such large scale vaccination there odd to be all kinds of rare complications and coincidences. get over it. cross road also statistically more dangerous
It is not one jab for one time.
You will be jabbing two times per year.
You dunno when your body cannot tahan fighting the reaction against the vaccine any more.

Orionz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is not one jab for one time.
You will be jabbing two times per year.
You dunno when your body cannot tahan fighting the reaction against the vaccine any more.
another vacinne biosci sexpert jin satki mens many hidden dragons in edmw

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: mention police report someone pissed his pants liao...anyway edmw is serious business

i dont believe he will make polis leepork, polis will just say siaolang lai liao:s13:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Polyclinic doctor says can.
of course they say can coz they have nothing on the line, if one dont sign an indemnity form, but get doc to sign a B&W instead where they are liable to compensation claims from civil lawsuit due to vaccine related injuries...u see if they will still say can.

we must understand there are vested interests when people promote vaccination. Some want to open up economy, while others care more on health and safety. i think its still ok to wait and see since the cases are under control and not worth risk to take a vaccine which was rushed out in a year, but if covid cases escalate then ppl will auto go take.

SayPorkGuy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chu no vax, hope chu kena covid.
chu vax, hope chu kena mutated covid.

when it's time's up, chu cannot escape death.

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the only thing i encourage is for ppl to register with eyes open.... prob is many ppl just take everything as face value....

bt when they suay kana the wrong statistics... wah hysteria, grief, simi deeply angered.... they nw want answers... they need to blame ppl... all the coping mechanisms chut liao.....

i want to be sympathetic bt i dont knw if anyone notice the trend..... when it nv happen to them, all say things like law of large numbers lah.... necessary for the economy lah ... bo pian lah.... if they suay, they go on social media... write wot abt hw angry they are.... :s11: why need to be angry???

arsenalfc85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the only thing i encourage is for ppl to register with eyes open.... prob is many ppl just take everything as face value....

bt when they suay kana the wrong statistics... wah hysteria, grief, simi deeply angered.... they nw want answers... they need to blame ppl... all the coping mechanisms chut liao.....

i want to be sympathetic bt i dont knw if anyone notice the trend..... when it nv happen to them, all say things like law of large numbers lah.... necessary for the economy lah ... bo pian lah.... if they suay, they go on social media... write wot abt hw angry they are.... :s11: why need to be angry???

exactly y the gahment is not feeling any of the pains the commoners feel.

Cuz all the bad stuff r not happening to them.

high pay, no accountability, stay ivory tower no mingle with others no scared of virus..

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From this thread can see many sinkie are having similar mindset as the Taiwanese just before their major outbreak in May.

Before that many of them also believe vaccines too dangerous can cause side effects and death, so no point go jab since the wuhan cases in their country ish very low. If go jab and die or wat then who responsible? Who can answer to the family of the victims? Die liao cannot revive one.

But after Taiwan got hit by the major outbreak in May, we can see how much damage the wuhan virus can do to a country with a very low vaccination rate. Within a month they are hit by thousands of cases and hundred of death, and yet Taiwan ish one of the few countries that ish know to be very health conscious with good practice like mask wearing. After that overnight many Taiwanese start blaming their govt for not getting enough vaccines and totally forgotten that they are kiasee and not keen to take vaccination before that.

So do we want to be like Taiwanese? When nothing happen just kpkb about hao the vaccines are not safe and no want to take. Then wait until ganna hit jiak lark with hundred of deaths liao then kpkb why govt never let them jab earlier and all go rush to jab fast fast?

This ish after all not a common flu or some harmless virus. We need to recognize this ish an epidemic, may even be a bioweapon, that could strains our medical resources very fast and cause a lot more deaths within very short timespan when the outbreak do get out of control. When fighting this kind of epidemic human lives don't have the luxury to wosly wait for a perfect vaccine, we just have to recognize the risks, and take safest one available to combat the epidemic.

Not to mention in such epidemic ish not just your own life that matter. If you refuse to take the vaccine just because you kiasee, then you are not only putting your ownself at risk, you are putting everyone else around you at risks too.

That why many 3rd world countries llst have to jab themselves with the even more unreliable and ineffective CCP vaccines, cause they really have no other better choices. Got little protection ish at least better than no protection, and no protection will lead to even more deaths.

We sinkie are already considered lucky to be able to have access to the two more reliable and effective vaccines in the world liao. Next year we might not even be able to get the same, after all despise all these kpkb here about how the vaccines are unsafe and how the conspiracy claims of AMDK are covering up and no want investigate, the hard truth remain that there will be a worldwide shortage of both so-called killer Pfizer and Moderna vaccines next year as the supplies simply cannot meet teh demands, and more likely the AMDK will keep the stocks for themselves first before supply to others. Nao you can kpkb and hiam these AMDK vaccines, next year we maybe forced to even jab CCP vaccines liao if there ish no improvement to the vaccine storage problem or there are no other new effective vaccines coming out soon.

boink boink

Master Member
Reaction score
forget it rah, covid is over guys. just jab and go.

with such large scale vaccination there odd to be all kinds of rare complications and coincidences. get over it. cross road also statistically more dangerous
aiya their body their choice... :frown:

ToughLuck

Master Member
Reaction score
of course they say can coz they have nothing on the line, if one dont sign an indemnity form, but get doc to sign a B&W instead where they are liable to compensation claims from civil lawsuit due to vaccine related injuries...u see if they will still say can.

we must understand there are vested interests when people promote vaccination. Some want to open up economy, while others care more on health and safety. i think its still ok to wait and see since the cases are under control and not worth risk to take a vaccine which was rushed out in a year, but if covid cases escalate then ppl will auto go take.
those doctors and lawyers scums are the same everywhere, using our lives as experiments

if tell them experiment on their own family members, they immediately take 3 steps back and ask their other expert friends

they tell u sign, u sign means they bo par keh one, esp in Singapore

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.