Some tips to navigate boards/pcw

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check out tip no.11 here:-
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/some-tips-to-navigate-boards-pcw.6489501/

You can also search for them --- the advanced search is quite comprehensive.

You can also click your own profile user name and, click it again to land on the dedicated profile page -- that will give you options to see all your contributed posts/threads.
Thank you Dr.Vijay. I checked out the tip no. 11 and found all the thread started by me. Very good link.

Just wanna ask one more thing which is one my favourite feature last time. I remember last time there was an advance search that has this feature which I can search all the thread started by a username and then indicate the minimum replies which I want. Example I just want find those thread started by me that has more than 100 replies. Then it will populate those thread that has min 100 replies.

How do I perform this kind of search now? The current one seem like search thread by "posted by".

EDIT: OK I know how to do it already. Just checked the tickbox "Display results as threads"

EDIT: OK. Though I found my thread with more than 100 replies but I also found thread that not started by me.

Last edited:

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are there any limit to the private message now?

I cannot find any count of private message or the need to delete excesses messages?

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
how to delete conversations from inbox? ish there a max limite?

silver09

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

is there a function to read the last post since the last time i visited the thread. Previous hwz is the arrow down icon.

If not available, can we bring back this feature pls...

TIA.

Assault

Master Member
Reaction score
Check the user control panel options -- you can disable it :)
wasn't aware you could disable signatures entirely on desktop.. thanks for the tip, too many super-large and sometimes disgusting sigs around..

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Seems like it is tricky to edit and position display picture ?

Any tips ?

Tekkai

Reaction score
how do you block or remove the Notification green thingy at the bottom right of the screen

even after click on it and view the link it still showing

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i would like to check if there is any search function to search posts within a thread like the old board? :)

sushimonster

Reaction score
When viewing a thread, you will be able to view the thread from a choice of two modes.

1. Linear Mode (Oldest First) - In this mode, posts are displayed chronologically from oldest to newest. Posts are shown in a flat mode so that many posts can be viewed simultaneously.
  2. Linear Mode (Newest First) - This is the same as the above mode, except that posts are ordered in an opposite way (newest first).
Where can I change the settings to Number 2?

I could not find it anywhere.
Where is this Linear Mode? I also cannot find this setting.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly surf edmw on mobile realise got this annoying bar at the bottom with :forums, what's new , post thread and search.

How to get rid of this?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.