SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

plmokn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When does your window close Bro plmokn? :(

Mine still no reply... :(
4day before yours..... apparently its like 1 week from you if view by week

lol... i run like a dog sweat like a pig now ippt waived... but good to stay fit :)

dont worry, have faith crimsontactics bro. will come one :o .

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4day before yours..... apparently its like 1 week from you if view by week

lol... i run like a dog sweat like a pig now ippt waived... but good to stay fit :)

dont worry, have faith crimsontactics bro. will come one :o .
Thank you Bro plmokn! :(

I did 9 sessions of NS Fit liao... :(

If kenna waive can save 1 session... :(

feebas

Reaction score
Birthday on july 20th, and got the 1-time waiver message that says ippt suspension till 27 june. Anyone know if can go ippt on july even with waiver?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Birthday on july 20th, and got the 1-time waiver message that says ippt suspension till 27 june. Anyone know if can go ippt on july even with waiver?
Did it actually mention waiver of your current cycle, or just suspension till 27/6?
If former, don't bother go la, go for what? Already waived. Wait for next cycle.

feebas

Reaction score
Did it actually mention waiver of your current cycle, or just suspension till 27/6?
If former, don't bother go la, go for what? Already waived. Wait for next cycle.
Dk sia. It says:

"(Fr: MINDEF) In line with the earlier tightening of safe management measures, MINDEF will be temporarily suspending the conduct of IPPT and NS FIT at FCCs, FIT@Park and FIT@HPB Quick HIIT till 27 June. As your IPPT window closure is affected by the temporary suspension, you will be granted a one-time waiver of your annual IPPT requirement. You may wish to check NS Portal after your new IPPT window has opened. Ref:"

But birthday at july leh, so got time clear what right? Why until 27 June still got waiver one.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dk sia. It says:

"(Fr: MINDEF) In line with the earlier tightening of safe management measures, MINDEF will be temporarily suspending the conduct of IPPT and NS FIT at FCCs, FIT@Park and FIT@HPB Quick HIIT till 27 June. As your IPPT window closure is affected by the temporary suspension, you will be granted a one-time waiver of your annual IPPT requirement. You may wish to check NS Portal after your new IPPT window has opened. Ref:"

But birthday at july leh, so got time clear what right? Why until 27 June still got waiver one.
Ok, indeed is a waiver. Suggest you contact the FCC first if you still want to go ahead and attempt. Your current window is effectively "complete".

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is still pretty far, but i wanna clear it, otherwise, once it get closer and closer, it is more dangerous for me. i might not be able to clear it on time if the window get too close and have to go RT next year.
Mine is in Jan. I book my slot in July already, hopefully i can get it.

for my record, i am able to clear my IPPT, but never know what happen on that day..
Just book and go then

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.