Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hmmm. Received this yesterday. How does this revolving bonus work? And did I get this because I've accumulated TP? But when I login to RWAS website, it says that I do not have any complimentary cabin.

QniXkfg.jpg

Try to call their hotline to book & check.

U clock more than 16TP right? U can ask them how many comp trips u have

Did you redeem on 1st claim onboard?

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hmmm. Received this yesterday. How does this revolving bonus work? And did I get this because I've accumulated TP? But when I login to RWAS website, it says that I do not have any complimentary cabin.

QniXkfg.jpg

the comp will be shown if their system is updated..i dont think is that fast after 1 day for their normal comp to appear.
jsm07hc.jpg

augustin0001

Reaction score
Anyone have experience bringing kids age 2.5 years old? I read that there's some activities for this age group with some child care service to let us parents relax and do our own stuff. Is that true?

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
I received this also..u have to call their hotline to book the free cabin. It wont show inside ur acct, same for mine.
Try to call their hotline to book & check.

U clock more than 16TP right? U can ask them how many comp trips u have

Did you redeem on 1st claim onboard?
the comp will be shown if their system is updated..i dont think is that fast after 1 day for their normal comp to appear.
jsm07hc.jpg
Thank you all! Nah didn't book for the next cruise while I was on board. Coz need careful planning. Can only go in December next :confused:

Ch_Chua

Reaction score
Anyone can help regarding the uploaded passport?It always show reduce the inclination or side angle,I’m using iPhone to do online check in and uploading the passport.

Taurus66

Reaction score
Anyone can help regarding the uploaded passport?It always show reduce the inclination or side angle,I’m using iPhone to do online check in and uploading the passport.
I cruised on 4/4 and 23/5 but I didn't upload the passport. Just make sure all the information are correct during the online check-in.
I am crushing again on 25/6, 30/7, 8/8, 5/9 and 24/9 but not uploading the passport too. 😊

Ch_Chua

Reaction score
I cruised on 4/4 and 23/5 but I didn't upload the passport. Just make sure all the information are correct during the online check-in.
I am crushing again on 25/6, 30/7, 8/8, 5/9 and 24/9 but not uploading the passport too. 😊
Thanks,bro.Was having headaches for this photo now I check in without the photo also can.I’m going on 11/7,1/8,13/8 and 12/9

lilycll

Reaction score
Thank you all! Nah didn't book for the next cruise while I was on board. Coz need careful planning. Can only go in December next :confused:

QniXkfg.jpg

The revolving bonus has different tier based on the TP earned. It was something like earn 10TP get $50 eBonus+Free Cabin for next cruise. 15TP get $75+Cabin,
20TP get $100+Cabin,
30TP get $150+Cabin,
45TP get $200+Cabin,
65TP get $300+Cabin,
95TP get $450+Cabin, and
155TP get $800+Cabin.
It was valid for 90 days of issuance. eBonus or Entertainment Credit can be used to play slots (credit to your card) or table games (redeem NN-Chips at cage). If you have earned 56TP this cruise you probably can get maybe $200+Cabin.

Not sure if there's any changes but Just call the hotline to enquire or book your next cruise.

Last edited:

Taurus66

Reaction score
Yes bro. Got cancellation and my host ask me so I took it up. Can try in-room dining experience, not bad la.
It is quite an experience to eat inside the room.

Remember you posted the following: Hahaha

"Yep same. I postponed all my cruise till July. I am very surprised that cruise still allow to operate? With so many unlinked cases every week, the probability of somebody infected from the 800pax (25% capacity) going for cruise is quite high. With the closed aircon environment, it is kind of scary. Just my 2 cents thought."

Winterdews

Reaction score
question...

if 2 to a table and same household i understand from the annoucement for 21JUL

does it also mean if same cabin of 3 ..then 3 can dine together?

hmmm i thinnk more complicated..if u family of 4 u need 2 table i think

Last edited:

Taurus66

Reaction score
question...

Cabins with more than 2 passengers will probably need to dine separately if they follow the rules on land.😂😂😂

CNA:
Responding to a question about whether members of the same household can eat out together in groups larger than two people, Mr Wong said: “We allow people from the same household to have multiple tables, but they have to make very clear that they are from the same household, that is not new.

"We’ve allowed that before and we will continue to do so. But if you are not from the same household, then you cannot go and do multiple bookings or have multiple tables, so the same rules that previously applied will continue to apply.”

Hungry kid

Reaction score
question...

I think if from same household...still need to sit 2 to a table, but can have multiple table.

mrpronoob

Reaction score
Hi all, am cruising with GD for the first time in Aug and have some questions, hopefully someone can help to answer them.

1. For claiming of comp cabin after hitting 10tp, are there any restriction on the expiry of the comp cabin, blackout dates, and the type of sailing? (wed, Fri or sun)

2. Anyone can advise on the rate of upgrading to Palace on board currently? Saw some reviews on klook saying it's 700 for 2 pax, which is slightly lower than the 804 mentioned in the earlier pages here.

Thanks in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.